Preview on the upcoming payware helicopter: FlyInside Bell 47-G2

Hello everyone.

A disclaimer: this is my own website so I am sorry if this looks like self-promotion but, above everything, I am super-excited to see more helicopters coming into the sim.

Here’s my preview of the upcoming FlyInside Bell 47-G2 for MSFS: Preview: FlyInside Bell 47-G2 for Microsoft Flight Simulator • HeliSimmer.com

This will be released on April 30th.

5 Likes

Hey @anon41762628! Yeah, she is not easy to fly for sure. Makes it a lot more challenging (and fun) doesn’t it?

FlyInside has just released the Bell 47 on the marketplace. It’s the first helicopter there and they have got rid of the external application. I know they are trying to make it so that folks that purchased the stand-alone can get it from the marketplace as well but I am not sure that is possible.

Stay tuned as we will publish something on the website once we hear anything about it.

1 Like

I’m glad you enjoy our content. Thank you very much for your kind words.

I have known FlyInside for some time and they have always been great guys. Very passionate about sims and always trying to push things forth.

1 Like

Any chance this will be coming to Xbox at some point? I’m not a big helicopter guy but I’ve wanted the Bell 47 for quite some time. I imagine if it hasn’t been brought over by now there may not be any plans to bring it over, but I would absolutely love the chance to fly one in the future.

1 Like