Project: Rock Islands, Sunken Boats, Huts, PG Trees, Airports

Great project. Just bought it on Simmarket.

Have spent several holidays in Northern France, Devon, Dorset and Cornwall, which all have beautiful cliffs, rock formations and a very distinctive coastline. Most of which are either missing or are badly represented in MSFS.

To name a few:

• Cliffs of Etretat and the rest of Eastern Normandy (Normandy)
  • Pointe du Hoc (Normandy)
  • Jurassic Coast, Durdle Door and Lulworth Cove (Dorset)
  • Pulpit Rock (Isle of Portland, Dorset)
  • Kynance Cove and Lizard Point (Cornwall)
  • Lands End and Sennen Cove and surrounding cliffs (Cornwall)
  • Pentire and Newquay Cliffs (Cornwall)
  • Bedruthan Steps (Cornwall)
  • Tors of Dartmoor (Devon)
  • Tors of Bodmin Moor (Cornwall)
  • Falmouth Harbour (Cornwall)
  • St Ives (Cornwall)
  • Cote de Granit Rose (Bretagne)
  • Pointe de Pen Hir (Bretagne)
  • Site de Meneham (Bretagne)
  • Pointe de Plouha cliffs (Bretagne)
  • Cote Sauvage, Quiberon (Bretagne)
  • Cliffs of Moher, (Co. Clare / Ireland)

Glad for everything you can do.

4 Likes

Dublin, Ireland, Aruba and Curaçao:

8 Likes

Purchased and requests submitted as detailed above.

Wow Bijan, I was just reading through this thread and everything looks SPECTACULAR. I’m at work right now and can’t check the Marketplace, but are your products available for Xbox Series X as well as computers?

1 Like

Unbelievable that you got it out so fast😱! HOW??? I only requested Dublin last night. You’re da man!

1 Like

I can see myself Island hopping from bora bora to New zealand tonight before my 2 weeks holiday, in my bn2. Cant resist

1 Like

Just purchased! But I will contemplate my request carefully. :wink:

2 Likes

Thank you.
Two of the seasons are available in marketplace for PC and xbox version:
Spring N. Fall S.
Summer N. , Winter S.

Today Fall N. Spring S. will be added in marketplace too for PC and xbox version.

1 Like

I love your list, I would really like to see the three main marinas in Falmouth harbour developed.

I spent a huge part of my life from childhood to retirement living and working in Cornwall, a significant part of that time based at RAF St. Mawgan, Newquay, when I was aircrew on the Nimrod maritime surveillance force.

During my spare time I sailed my 8 meter yacht around the ports of Devon and Cornwall and across to the beautiful harbours in the Channel Isles and Northern France.

Cornwall alone has a lot of places worthy of attention that would keep Bijan busy for a while :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Update 1.1 is out:

1. Boats in Dublin, Ireland
  2. Boats in Aruba Island
  3. Boats in Curaçao Island
  4. San Diego Marina - part 1 - As a separate file in case you have other mod that has boats in same area. (read install.txt for more info)

Requested list has been updated on simmarket as well.

5 Likes

Thank you Bijan

Wow! That’s a nice list :heart_eyes: Yay! Best money ever spent.

Already emailed him about that :slight_smile:

1 Like

I got your email and added it to list. . Per moderator rules, requests must only be via email. So if you can remove this to avoid locking this thread. :slight_smile:
Thanks so much.

Done! Thanks!

Didn’t see your edit of the opening post. Initially it said requests can be made here as well.

Yes it was. But them moderators contacted me to remove it. Sorry about that.

Hiya, awesome work as always. Just one suggestion, maybe name the file download with a version number, as all that shows currently is the name so unless follow this religiously many will not realize. Cheers!

1 Like

Fantastic work which is greatly appreciated.

I suspect there will be an overwhelming number of requests which, despite your superhuman efforts, will keep you busy for a lifetime. It will not surprise me if people also start asking for fixes to sunken bridges and roads that drop suddenly into ravines etc.

This also raises some questions:

When a request is made is it guaranteed that it will be actioned and how will it be prioritised?

How will duplicate requests from different people be handled?

If someone at a later date wants to make additional requests beyond the initial one or two, how will they be able to request and pay for them?

Thank you.

@RadicalCavy I can definitely add that. However it is written in JSON file and shows the current version in the sim content manager.

@AviatorDown8227 I will let the buyer know about the requested already been made.
Additional request must be discussed only in email per forum rules.

2 Likes

Excellent work Bijan.
Jose

1 Like