Prop Feather, Reverse Thrust, Fuel Cutoff no longer functional SU7

Please tag your post with #pc and/or #xbox.

PC

Are you on Steam or Microsoft Store version?
Store

Are you using Developer Mode or made changes in it?
NO

Brief description of the issue:
Per subject key binds or joystick binds (Bravo in my case) no longer work for Reverse thrust, Prop Feather or fuel cutoff

Provide Screenshot(s)/video(s) of the issue encountered:
N/A – Bindings for buttons 24 - 29 on Bravo Throttle will no longer work when bound to Reverse, Feather or Fuel Cut off

Detail steps to reproduce the issue encountered:
Install SU7

PC specs and/or peripheral set up of relevant:

Build Version # when you first started experiencing this issue:

SU7

Having the same issues on my PC with Saitek. Started after SU7 update.

same story , impossible to use reverse on my milvitz pc6 after update

Have not tested 747/787 but my freeware c-17 works fine, as well as the DC Designs F-14 (no RT). Will open later and check those. Don’t fly little planes, although the A5 is a kick.

Just tested, both 747/787 RT works fine. Reminder to all, you must change throttle quadrant profile to type of aircraft you are flying, or it might not work. For JS users, (Xbox aint got clue) ensure your settings have not changed, mine changed twice, but now stayed the same as set.

One thing I think has happened, and this worked for me, the file structure has gotten fouled up in this install. SO do the following:
At admin command prompt run these two commands one after the other in this order:
SFC /Scannow - let it finish. Then
Chkdsk /F/R - You may have to tell system Y and then restart PC. It can take long time if huge drive, run these on the DRIVE where MSFS is installed.
After restart see if that fixes the issues. It did for me.

Hi. Reverse in the Boeing 78X doesn’t work with the Thrustmaster TCA Quadrant since GOTY update. ■■■.

There is a separate thread on this with workaround for reverse thrust.