Random Screenshot Megathread 2

Just a couple from the new JF Arrow III

6 Likes

Approach into Exeter

6 Likes

6 Likes

9 Likes

Me and my Arrow, cruising the skyway! Seattle, WA in the background.

I chose the livery based on the pinstriping colors. Needless to say, I was extremely surprised (once the aircraft loaded) to find out it was one of the planes from Jerry Falwell’s Liberty University. I would much rather have had, say, a Purdue or Embry Riddle school livery. But more importantly, the plane flies great–as in, like a real aircraft. Real pilots should be psyched. After 6 months of frustration, Just Flight has finally given us a real aircraft in the simulator! And I’m not knocking FBW (for which I’ve contributed to)–I’ve been almost exclusively driving the bus and it is great, but there is still quite a bit left to be implemented.

Swinging around downtown Seattle to take the straight in 14R at Boeing Field. The sun visor works quite nicely!

7 Likes

4 Likes

Welcome to Sydney.

4 Likes

3 Likes

USA tour - day 40: Florida

Helicopter tour in Daytona Beach

5 Likes

late afternoon thundershowers over Bournemouth

5 Likes

4 Likes

First leg of my first cross country in the Just Flight Arrow III. From Punta Gorda, FL to Key West, FL. About to make the turn at Pahokee VOR to head direct Marathon. Lake Okeechobee ahead.

Heading south to Marathon and then Key West. The auto pilot is slaved to the GNS-530 and working fine.

Racing to get to Key West before the sun sets…

Starting the over-water section of the flight.

VFR on top–of cotton candy.

Marathon. Twenty minutes to Key West.

Chasing the last rays. Will we make it down before dark?

Uh oh, we’re IFR–I Follow Roads. In this case the Overseas Highway.

NAS Boca Chica and Key West International dead ahead.

Down in Key West. It was a night landing after all. Still getting used to how much throttle this aircraft needs when it is dirty, but I’m very happy with the way it flies.

Can anybody recommend a good dinner place?

7 Likes

Over India

5 Likes

Wales is gorgeous

6 Likes

4 Likes

Defending watermasks in the South Pacific with my Australian Spitfire! …from what I’m not sure. Also it’s a sin to clip those elliptical wings.

11 Likes

7 Likes

Under the clouds today in Denmark…yuk!

6 Likes

That livery is awesome…you have link?

Hi Dude So if you bought the “T45” this Livery is part of the installation pack… :smirk:

1 Like