Random Screenshot Megathread 2

9 Likes

missed it by that much last time.

I promise to just take off the google coordinates rather than fly in from Belize City.

2 Likes

9 Likes

5 Likes

switched to the stick and throttle, x52, to do a first flight in the EH-135. The Magnum (Island Hoppers) livery got me off my butt (fully aware that I only scratched the surface of this model and how it works with my controllers.) Still, quite fun and they have made great progress.

3 Likes

Taxiing out to RWY 22, Washington Reagan National with the Washington Monument in the background. KDCA-CYOW.

Racing the moon.

Unloading passengers in Ottawa, ONT. This is Roman Designs’ excellent scenery.

The next group is waiting to board. Looks like a light load.

Fantastic detail inside the terminal.

Time to grab a coffee. Since we are in Canada, better do it at Tim Horton’s!

2 Likes

3 Likes

5 Likes

3 Likes

14 Likes

Evening flight over the Lake District, UK

5 Likes

It appears that World Update 4 has given us Bleriots in the wild.

3 Likes

4 Likes

Short final to RWY 16, Camano Island, WA. Kind of a hairy approach. The runway is short; only 1700 feet long, it slopes up in this direction, the cliff on the approach end makes judging altitude more difficult, in real life, there is usually a downdraft as you pass over the cliff and the trees block any cross-wind that you might be compensating for out over the water. Good times! My Dad and I used to fly in here fairly regularly to get the Cessna 182 worked on by P. Ponk Aviation.

Kind of looks like the P. Ponk hangar, but it seems to have no doors…

5 Likes

Coming into Opaloka (KOPF). Miami International in the background.

3 Likes

Passing by Lake Union, with the University of Washington, the SR-520 Bridge, Bellevue, Seattle and Mount Rainier all in the background.

Flying by the Space Needle and Seattle Center.

Downtown Seattle. It is a gorgeous day to be out aviating! One of the best things about Microsoft Flight Simulator is that the weather is always good somewhere. It is snowing at my house, but it is sunny in Seattle!

4 Likes

9 Likes

South east of Tripoli :

5 Likes

2014 seems about right for the photogrammetry of NYC since it’s missing the west side rail yard buildings.

2 Likes

Amsterdam

4 Likes