Random Screenshot Megathread 2

On top of the world.

6 Likes

I’m cruising at FL350 from WMKK to VECC. Flying an A320 NEO Air Asia (fictional) tail number 9M-2912. I would like to report that the weather is calm above Andaman Sea and Bay of Bengal.

5 Likes

5 Likes

Red moon for Red commercial airliner

9 Likes

Peru

7 Likes

Nicaragua

10 Likes

Weather in Newark is delta-sierra. Blowing snow, zero ceiling and low visibility. Anti-ice on and TOGA power for this takeoff. Would be nice to have RVR in the sim since company policy sets minimums for how bad it can get before we aren’t allowed to go. On the other hand, since we are on the way to better weather and warmer climes in St. Martin, perhaps not knowing the RVR was a good thing!

Above the weather. Tops are around FL200.

Approaching St. Martin. Didn’t manage a good beach shot this time, sorry!

6 Likes

Found this mystical “thing” today while on my rhine tour in germany/switzerland…
I have absolutely no idea what that is :stuck_out_tongue:

9 Likes

was it moving?

Couple flights on the South East coast of England today.

11 Likes

P.149D, Left Silver City Airport (CFQ5) & landed at Northway Airport. (PAOR) I didn’t take any screenshots right by Silver City Airport, which is along the shoreline of Kluane Lake, Yukon, Canada, but that is a very beautiful place to visit.

8 Likes

pushing back at KBUR for an RNAV flight to Sacramento. I failed RNAV, but will try again.

6 Likes

Whats that plane and livery?

1 Like

6 Likes

the infamous “tic-tac” UFO!

1 Like

Right there with yaa!

2 Likes

Testing out the update 2.She is now Mach 2 capable and has improved cockpit textures. There is more to come in update 3.Honestly the devs have done a decent job.If you are not a DCS advocate and just want something fun to fly then this is for you!
This machine sure is a lot of fun to fly!

6 Likes

6 Likes

Cannot resist taking a shot of a sunset over James Bay, a cold and desolate place leaving Moosonee Airport, YMO, that the only attraction is generating electricity from various dams built throughout the James Bay Project the last few decades.

Heading towards Chisasibi Airport YKU, CSU2 made habitable through the three decade construction of the James Bay Project to generate much needed electricity through hydro

Heading towards Chisasibi Airport YKU, CSU2 made habitable through the three decade construction of the James Bay Project to generate much needed electricity through hydro

5 Likes

Riding into Stewart.

7 Likes