Random Screenshot Megathread 2

Steep ascent out of KAEJ. Crisp cold day.

5 Likes

11 Likes

Wow, when it works, it REALLY works! Can’t wait to see Micronesia and Polynesia and especially Australia’s Great Barrier and Ningaloo Reefs with this kind of water detail!

Airport Code: SKPV

11 Likes

6 Likes

8 Likes

Late afternoon takeoff from KFMY.

High altitude buzz over Tampa International, home of the Super Bowl this year.

3 Likes

Left Chisasibi Airport YKU, CSU2 from runway 14 heading east upstream along Grande Riviere where the first man made sight is here at La Grande-1 generating station part of the James Bay Hydro Electric project built from 1970’s to early 2000’s

Heading east upstream along Grande Riviere where it bends before the Grand 2 generating station relatively near a high voltage distribution station … Imagine the size of the hydro project flying at 135 km/hr in a comfortable plane

La Grande-2-A generating station on Grande Riviere at the Robert Bourassa Reservoir

Robert-Bourassa generating station on Grande Riviere at the Robert Bourassa Reservoir

Robert-Bourassa generating station on Grande Riviere at the Robert Bourassa Reservoir

Looking southeast from the Robert-Bourassa generating station across the Robert Bourassa Reservoir at the scale of the hydro project

Heading east across the Robert Bourassa Reservoir

Following the high voltage tower pathway towards the La Grande-3 generating station

A holding dam of many to create a man made storage reservoir for hydro power generation potential just south of the La Grande-3 generating station

La Grande-3 generating station

Heading downwind to Runway 10 at La Grande-3 Airport, YAR, CYAD

Heading downwind to Runway 10 at La Grande-3 Airport, YAR, CYAD

Parked at La Grande-3 Airport, YAR, CYAD on a beautiful but cold (-18Deg C) day and a beautiful and interesting flight following Grand Riviere and Bourassa Reservoir surveying generating station that provides so much to the development of the economy of Quebec.

5 Likes

Hey! I want that!..lol

Sure its in the Just flight store

For ms2020?

Yes of course

A5 world tour, taking me through Mexico and over to Cuba:

13 Likes

Lots of fun zipping through canyons in this thing. But I’m totally coming back in the Grravel to land on that sandbar in the lower right.

8 Likes

Boca Chica SpaceX Launch Site

Boca Chica SpaceX Addon:
(SpaceX Boca Chica Launch Site • Flight Simulator 2020)

Extra 330 Livery Pack:
(Fictional E330 Pack • Flight Simulator 2020)

12 Likes

6 Likes

I’m always on the hunt for a sandbar in a scenic location. This time on the Colorado River. That last one did me in though. My big fat bushwheel sunk in and I got stuck. How embarassing.

5 Likes

At Daytona Beach with the racetrack behind me.

5 Likes

Landing into KOVS. We’ll be spending the night here.

6 Likes

simply gorgeous!

Flight from Dallas Fort Worth to Phoenix Sky Harbor

12 Likes