Random Screenshot Megathread 2

3 Likes

4 Likes

Quick sunset flight out of Burbank to tour the latest Los Angeles scenery update. Passing by the Hollywood sign and some luxury estates on the way back in.

Twilight at KBUR.

Some pretty fancy hardware out in front of Millionaire. This was the first time I’d flown into Burbank in a little airplane, so it was fun to check out the FBO. The Caravan on floats is totally cool. The real question is which movie star owns the Gulfstream?

Couldn’t resist more shot of the Burbank terminal area. I continue to be amazed at how lifelike the sim is…

3 Likes

7 Likes

Somewhere in Peru

6 Likes

Attempt #39 to land Cessna Citation

:innocent: set up a decent flight plan… with a suitable waypoint in it…

:cat:

1 Like
2 Likes

Heading into Kai Tak last night during a VATSIM event whilst streaming - we had a spectacular light show!

5 Likes

The Alaska Tour resumes! On the way into Dutch Harbor, Alaska (or should I say Unalaska?). The airport is (I hope!) tucked in around the corner to the left. Gear down and slowed up early since I have no idea what I’m in for.

A view of the Dutch Harbor airport with JP’s freeware scenery. The Japanese bombed Dutch Harbor in World War II as part of their Aleutian Islands campaign that was intended to divert attention away from their real target which was Midway Island. Unfortunately for the Japanese, the Americans had broken the Japanese codes and were not fooled. The Japanese invaded the islands of Attu and Kiska. Fierce combat took place on Attu as American forces recaptured the island. When the Americans moved on to retake Kiska, they found the island abandoned. I hadn’t planned to visit Kiska, but there is now an airstrip there, so I might stop in on the leg from Adak to Shemya. There is a Coast Guard Station and an airport on ATTU as well. Assuming it is represented in the simulator, I’m now thinking I’ll visit there as well. It is only a short hop from Shemya.

5 Likes

flying motorcycle…

SEA? or Mojave…

floating

5 Likes

All roads lead to Milwaukee

4 Likes

12 Likes

South of Vliegveld Eelde (EHCG)

5 Likes

8 Likes

Probably not the place for this, but I was wondering what your opinion is of the BN2 add-on?
Seem a little expensive to me, but both that and the Bird Dog have been on my radar for awhile…

3 Likes

Great! Thanks for your assessment. Think I’ll wait for their update, too!

1 Like

pleasant surprise how good the Brest naval station looks.

5 Likes

7 Likes