The eye of typhoon Mawar about 7pm central time 5-24-2023

12 Likes

7 Likes

8 Likes

8 Likes

9 Likes

Ryanair tailgating at Edinburgh (EGPH)

8 Likes

Hi again. This time I decided to go for some airports instead of landscape as I usually do.

VTBS, Suvarnabhumi Airport by Siamflight simply gorgeous

PABR, Barrow Wiley Post-Will Rogers Memorial Airport, an art master piece by Sergio del Roso, simply brilliant

I believe everybody can guess the airport due to its impeccable detail and quality
EGPH, Edinburgh Airport by Pyreegue Dev Co

LGAV, Athens International Airport Eleftherios Venizelos by the amazing team of Fly Tampa

LDZD, Zadar Airport by the well known top developer, Orbx

ESSV, Visby airport, another gem from Orbx

SCEL Arturo Merino Benitez International Airport by LatinVFR, defenitely one of the most scenic spots in South America, Santiago, Chile

Unfortunately I cannot remember the location or name of this airport but staring at it makes me feel there, this is why it was chosen.

I hope you enjoy the selection as much as I do flying these areas.

Cheers
Carlos

16 Likes

EXECJET 700

10 Likes

Finally added the Waco to my hangar. What a good looking aircraft!

Flying over the Queen Mary. Last time I saw this ship it was covered in trees, so I guess they fixed it at some point.

6 Likes

«Nice parking there, captain» :thinking: :joy:

11 Likes

7 Likes

6 Likes

I missed the part in the Screenshot Challenge that it’s supposed to be jets. :grin: So I post them here instead:

7 Likes

Getting out of Phoenix (KPHX) ahead of the airliners.

4 Likes

8 Likes

10 Likes

Trying to blend in at Lanai, Hawaii.

Bird Dog departing Lanai (PHNY).

8 Likes

This week has been total May Gray, here in Los Angeles. I’ve also been having a reunion with the Bell 47, which was such a handful in earlier versions, I just fled to the H145. So much progress by the makers and Asobo have made getting back into the 47 a pleasure. Wish someone would make a Whirly Birds livery. Cheers!

5 Likes

5 Likes

19 Likes