Real life VFR "bush trips"

Does anyone know where to find resources with real life “bush trips” (ie long VFR sightseeing trips with multiple legs)?

I’ve enjoyed the ones in the sim, and even more so the 3rd party trips such as the Idaho trips and flight academy’s Voyager. But surely there must be similar trips created for real life VFR? It would be fun to try something based on real trips (and to do them completely outside the bush trip menu)

Hi @fbar12 ,

Why not create your own, by your own imagination?
Thats what I do as well and it is alot of fun.

You can do it by using google earth for example. Look for beautiful places you think are worth visiting.
Pick a few points of interest, a departure an arrival airport and you are done.
If you lack on inspiration try using google and search for beautiful spots in the world.

I even go a step further and plan my route using sectional maps, a plotter and a flight computer.

Cheers
Mark

You could try these:

(Not sure what you mean by real life VFR but you might enjoy these)

1 Like

Cool, I’ll check these out! Thanks @gamer4805

What I meant was trips / flight plans designed for real life (not the sim) for actual pilots. As @Boobbuster007 suggests, I could sit down with a map and make such plans myself. But I was wondering if there are any online resources where pilots share plans similar to the FS2020 bush trips (though I suppose pilots use the term bush trip for something else).

Hi @fbar12,

I follow this bushpilot.

When you become a patreon you will be granted access to his vfr flight plans.

Greetz Mark

That looks great, thanks for the suggestion!

1 Like