Real time doesn't stick

Noticed lately how the real time setting doesn’t seem to stick. I’ve now seen how it’s been disabled on several restarts of MSFS even when it was enabled when I last exited MSFS.

Known issue and if so, anyone know if there’s a fix for it?

I have not noticed that but I’m always real time real weather.

I could swear I also had this issue once. Cannot recall what actually fixed it eventually…

I was flying tonight real time and suddenly the time jumped back about four hours. I seen the light change on the screen and the elapsed time on the 787 I think started over. I cycled the real time or real weather and it went back to normal. My computer time needed syncing it was 2 minutes off. Maybe that was it.

I think I figured it out.

It appears, if you change to real time via the in-game panel when you already loaded a flight, the setting won’t stick which you’ll notice next time you launch MSFS.

If you instead set both live weather and time on the main screen in MSFS before loading a flight, it will stick.

This is what I did over here anyway and seems to be fine. Tried launching MSFS a couple of times now and it keeps starting up with real time enabled.

Looks like what you are describing is similar to below topic, if so see closure comments, hope it clarifies.

1 Like

Thanks, will check it out.