Red Bull air race availability

Hi

When is the redbull air race activity expected to be activated in FS24? Don’t see any mention of it in the discussions but I keep seeing it in the intro video.

Sorry mods if this topic has already been raised before.

Thanks

Hi @VTHornbill
No ETA AFAIK. The last comment from a Community Manager on this that I can find is this:

They are promissing a lot, but deliver rare…

I REFUSE!!! to run a Red Bull Air Race if there is no NPC audience like there was in the Red Bull missions in FSX Acceleration.

FYI, an ultra-short update on this at Gamescom 2025:

Thanks for the video @SmotheryVase665 Much appreciated.
If I could make one suggestion, you might move your timestamped starting position back to ~10:32. There’s a little more information on what they’re doing at the races this year and how it impacts what/when they want to get it in the sim!
Regards

That segment is posted in this topic. :slightly_smiling_face:

Thanks. I wonder if it’s part of the surprise(but not really a surprise) package for later in the year.

Possible but I hope not.

Releasing a feature, that was promised and advertised for release originally, one year later as a big surprise… would be fitting for this game but still disappoiting

If you go back to the 10:32 point of the video above, you’ll see Jorg talk about what they’re going to do at the actual national air race this year, and he doesn’t expect to release until next year.
Regards
P.S. In the last Dev livestream, they mentioned the Red Bull should be released alongside SU4…let’s hope!

Saw a clip of the new events on youTube today… hopefully they’ll add more courses in the future. I’d like to see the Indianapolis course added, assuming it doesn’t present a licensing issue.