RELEASE: MilViz Corsair for MSFS

Resizing the aircraft has, unfortunately, set us back in ways that we were not expecting. The checklists will have to be redone from scratch… growl…

Next week… maybe. I ain’t happy either…

No worries, it’s not like I bought it in Marketplace and sitting here reading everyone else having fun with the new patch… cough…spitfire. Lesson learned and applied to Corsair.

Although, I have stopped using the Corsair. I want it to be like new to me when the SP comes out :nerd_face:

At this point, it’s pretty much a brand new product… what with all of the stuff we’ve thrown in there…

5 Likes

what you’ve maybe lost in productivity and revenue in the short term you have likely more than gained in customer appreciation and respect. Time will tell what that amounts to but for anyone that knows what you’re going through - your peers, knowledgeable veteran flight simmers etc - this effort must be regarded very highly.
I have owned your MSFS Corsair since the day it was released (as well as many of your FSX products in their time) and I tell you I will not hesitate to follow this purchase up with anything else you guys care to make.

Oh, and wanted to let you know you always serve the coffee too hot. :wink:

I don’t care about checklists and would gladly take a version without.

3 Likes

You will need the checklists. Really.

2 Likes

If I have the POH?

(Not that I’m complaining about waiting…thought perhaps you’d have a comment about it :wink: )

The manual is being heavily revised as well… We basically went over the real deal manual and “made it so”…

4 Likes

Yes. I actually read that. And the expected release date before that. And the one before that… also take note of the title of this thread.

But hey! I‘m a software engineer myself, so I know what they are talking about :wink: And my question was hence not all that serious (as indicated by the duck and cover).

1 Like

MilViz gave ME a product which earned my trust.
I am flying it happily even without any update.
Will gladly buy blindfolded any product they make in the future.
Cheers

2 Likes

The Corsair is my absolute favourite Warbird. Thanks for bringing it to MSFS 2020. Quality is excellent. Can´t wait to get the update.

1 Like

Service Pack 1 is now with the testers.

21 Likes
4 Likes

I’m happy to announce that the MSFS Mobile Companion App now supports this great warbird:

In case you didn’t know, the MSFS Mobile Companion App lets you control essential aircraft instruments such as NAV/COM frequencies, autopilot or lights using almost any mobile device, notebook or PC. For the Corsair you’ll get ADF/COM frequencies, engine controls (see image above), light controls, pitot heat & deicing, gear, flaps, dive brake, tail wheel lock and trim controls.

Where can I get it? You can download the MSFS Mobile Companion App for free on GitHub or flightsim.to . It’s free. No ads, no in-app purchases, nothing.

Don’t forget to select the Corsair in the Options tab! The app starts with a default controls profile that doesn’t work very well with the Corsair.

I’d appreciate your feedback! There’s already a separate thread for the app here: Mobile Companion App v1.8 released June/14/2021 - added FG-1D Corsair (MilViz) support and UI improvements [Freeware]

EDIT 06/14/2021: Please make sure you use version 1.8.1 and not 1.8. The version 1.8 was online for a couple of hours and caused CPU performance issues on one thread. Version 1.8.1 fixes this. Sorry for the inconvenience.

7 Likes

Any news about release?

1 Like

I wish I knew more about when… but i don’t… sorry.

1 Like

5 Likes

I plan to get the corsair when SP is released

Can you list out the changes in SP?

How’s the SP testing going? Any updates?

3 Likes