Release Notes 1.11.7.0

Update hangs on Decompressing Asobo-aircraft-kingair350-0.1.21.fspackage… [001/001] - [0.01 Mbits/s] and blocks access to MSFS 2020
2020-12-11T14:00:00Z

Hi @StewedDoor84169,
On the top of the forum under “Support” there’s a searchable FAQ. One of them deals with the problem you are having:

Download stuck on packages / Install loop – Microsoft Flight Simulator Support (zendesk.com)

If none of those work, some have found using Netlimiter or a VPN to work.

You can also do a search on the forum for “decompessing” or “looping”.

1 Like

FS2020 was working fine from original release to this release but NOW crashes to desktop when I hit “FLY” after apparently being nearly loaded to go. Wont FLY at all ??

What is the error as shown in Event Viewer?

I had the same problem. But it worked on the second try.

Got stranger - updated desktop and ok. This issue is on laptop so restaretd thrud time. If i choose one of the demo flights on the laptop it work fine but if i try to choose an airport to fly from it crashes

Not familiar with PC event viewer but have opened it and looked and cant see any event that coincides with the crash time ? But as I said below its got stranger - updated desktop and ok. This issue is on laptop so restarted third time. If i choose one of the demo flights on the laptop it works fine but if i try to choose an airport to fly from it crashes

Have had to do TWO complete reinstalls and now working fine - first time exactly the same issue.

Thanks to all for your comments.

My MSFS 2020 seems to be working normally after a big mandatory update yesterday.

Good Luck and Merry Christmas

1 Like

Closing this topic as it relates to a previous version.
Please use this topic for current version: