Release Notes for today's update?

Are they out yet?

Thank you!

1 Like

Theyā€™ll be released alongside the launch of the update.

4 Likes

Thanks manā€¦ I couldnā€™t remember if they were published a bit sooner, or at the exact time that the update drops.

Itā€™s no fun getting oldā€¦

4 Likes

They published them early last month for the beta flight of the update. Outside of that, theyā€™ve never posted them before the update went live.

5 Likes

Thank you.

2 Likes

You donā€™t have long to wait. The update drops in 75 minutes as of the time Iā€™m writing this.

2 Likes

Yes! For me, the countdown has begun; come on 11:00am ESTšŸ˜

Trying to stay optimistic. Iā€™m off work today, I already have my PC prepped, chomping at the bitšŸ™‚

1 Like

Yeah, Iā€™m at work, so another 6 hours before I can try it out for myself. Iā€™m hoping for the best, but at the same time expecting the worst. Hopefully itā€™s somewhere in between and closer to the ā€œbestā€ end of the spectrum.

They published them early last month for the beta flight of the update. Outside of that, theyā€™ve never posted them before the update went live.

they did for WU6 and SU6, for some reason they stopped

So 10am for me 11am est right what time would it be for you?

Iā€™m Eastern time.

Yup, I know exactly what you mean.

Iā€™ve always had high expectations but a couple times have been really disappointed. So I tend to be much more guarded now, but still lean towards the optimistic.

Although, I should say that Iā€™ve been very fortunate that Iā€™ve never experienced severe CTDs or a bug that prevented me from loading the Sim. Fingers crossedšŸ˜Š

1 Like

Do not forget to clear your cache before updating.

2 Likes

Yes, thatā€™s one of the things I do to prep. I also make sure that my Community Folder is completely cleared out. And before I start any of the Sim Update processes, Iā€™ll do the Microsoft store updates, although I run that routine pretty much every day, so itā€™s usually up-to-date.

1 Like

I received an update to the MS Store & Gaming Services this morning. Iā€™m not sure if this is Win OS version dependent - Iā€™m still on Windows 10. And for good measure, I rebooted! :slight_smile:

The excitement is finding out what new Hoops one has to jump through this time, to be able to even see the update !!

1 Like

Another 40 minutes and weā€™ll be fixed
how long is it !!!

Where can i clear the cacheā€¦? Thanks!

1 Like

under DATA

what will be fixed?