Release Notes for today's update?

You won’t be fixed as long as your download isn’t finished. :wink:
I’ve read somewhere that it is 17GB+ . Could take some time.

Yes of course… Yo mean the rolling and manual cache :wink:

THANK YOU DanH1951

yes, sorry for any confusion

It’s so disheartening that we have to be on guard, jump through bunch of hoops, clear this, save that, etc. Then some mods will work and some will need updates. I am off today and hope I can fly.

2 Likes

laughing out loud

2 Likes

It’s expected, though, when you have hundreds and hundreds of mods and developers who have nothing to do with the base sim or MS/Asobo. Right?

2 Likes

3 Likes

Where was it stated that the update would be at 8AM PST? I know that is the typical time for sim updates and world updates but this is kind of a different update with GOTY.

So, if you start the sim and nothing shows up in the “update” part of it and then the sim loads, that mean the update is not available yet, right??

It was stated in yesterday´s Q & A

2 Likes

The update will be pushed live 10 minutes from when I am making this post. This does not necessarily mean it will be available for everyone to download at that exact time. It may take time for the update to be available once it is “live”. So if in 11 minutes you don’t see the update, don’t panic, it will come, just be patient.

1 Like

It’s not dependent.

What time for USA?

This is Sim Update 7 with a fancy title. There’s nothing different about it.

And Jorg stated the time in the Q&A yesterday.

3 Likes

Update will arrive at 8AM PST/9AM MST/10AM CST/11AM EST

Ok thanks :+1:

My most useful contribution ever: 5 min waiting!

start in block yeppppp

That’s why I got some flying done last night. Whenever an update drops, you’re in for some rough skies for a few days until the dust settles.

2 Likes