[RELEASE] Replayable Live Events (Landing Challenges, Discovery Flights, Iconic Flights)

Download has been updated to include the Notre Dame de La Salette Landing Challenge from the latest update. Added as an Epic landing challenge.

3 Likes

Thank you for keeping up on these!

I like for a game to have all of the content made for it. Restoring cut content is especially cool to me. This is close enough to that I suppose.

I’ll most likely keep doing this for the foreseeable future, or until Asobo adds them back officially.

4 Likes

I am the same way. This scratches the “collectionist” itch in me cause this is official content that disappears. Great to have it back. Asobo should just do THAT. But as long as you keep it up, it works too.

Thanks very much for this Deebz! I’m sure you have provided a great deal of relief and excitement for any users who missed any of these tours and challenges and wanted to go back and fly them.

Download updated to include the Sirena Station Landing Challenge from the latest Sim Update IV. Added as an Epic landing challenge.

2 Likes

Thank you so much for keeping up with this!

Hello guys, can anyone tell me how often is released a new live challenge? Thanks.

Usually every major update.

Thanks!! :smiley:

First post here. I would like to add my thanks and appreciation to Deebze96 for having the foresight to keep copies of the challenges and sharing them with the community.

3 Likes

I will not be including the current Ísafjörður landing challenge. This is the first one to also be added as a standard landing challenge, officially, with the world update. The time of day is different, but the location, airplane, and weather are all the same as the current live event.

1 Like

Thank you! Was just thinking the same thing.

Thank you so much, i flew only the Japan sight seeing tour and missed the others. Great job!

Downloaded the landing challenges and placed them in the community folder.
But please can anyone let me know how do I access them in game?
Cannot find them.

You go in the landing challenges and bush trips and you will find them.

Wow, just installed and tried a few one. Since I bought FS in December, I haven’t seen the Halloween one and it is really amazing!! I was in another world, with pumkins to welcome me!

Thanks for doing this, much appreciated…

No new live events for this update, however I have moved the US, Japan, and UK flights into the Discovery Flight category. For some reason, these seem to be flown by AI by default. Not entirely sure why, but if anyone can figure out how to turn that off, feel free to let me know. Kinda cool to have some guided tours flown by AI though.

But from my understanding, they aren’t flown by AI. They just spawn you into the area so you could fly around the POIs yourself. There is no end-point or anything. No plan.