Release: Working Title G1000 v0.3 - updated to v0.3.5 on 14 Apr!

Yep, you got it! That said, we have two different methods… some stuff has WorkingTitle right at the root, others has it somewhere down the directory path. The version with it right at the root is the method we have decided to use for everything going forward. I didn’t want to move more than absolutely necessary for this version, so the remaining items will be brought into conformance with the best practice for the next major revision. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Any idea if the flybywire A320 mod is using that? Easy enough just to pull it out to be safe. I think I was more looking at it from the angle of the CJ4 mod or the default aircraft that also us G1000’s

It’s not, no. I checked. :slight_smile:

Your last version solved my issue.

This was exactly the way to go.

Thanks for that.

Ever since using the latest version I constantly get MFD freezes during my flights. Everything works up to a certain random moment where speed and altitude are not updating anymore.

Also, I still get the vanilla U-Turn-back-to-the-last-waypoint-thing when loading an approach in-flight. However, this already happen with the previous version of the mod.

The only other mod I am using is the G36 fixes and improvements.

Ever since using the latest version I constantly get MFD freezes during my flights. Everything works up to a certain random moment where speed and altitude are not updating anymore.

Try setting your Graphics/Glass Screen Refresh Rate to High, it worked for me.

My screen froze when I requested a different approach from ATC. The moment I got the new approach my screen froze, then started to work again as it switched to the next way point as I flew over it.

1 Like

My PFD just froze too I think mine happened after changing an active leg. This is in the TBM930. I dont think I’ve updated to 0.3.1 yet though, so it may be a moot point. Not the whole PFD freezes the synthetic vision and HSI keep updating but pretty much everything else including the clock stops.

On passing the next waypoint it started working again as the previous user said.

1 Like

Good idea. I will try this out next time this happens. Thank you.

Majority of the selectable options for the data values have been implemented. Rather useful being able to see how much fuel you’re predicted to have over the destination.

Also been working on the new nearest airports page which actually has correct icons now. They’re all SVGs with some easy to use generic properties that means they can be dumped anywhere we need airport icons.

Rebuilt flight plan page in wide view. Don’t ask me about the time travelling…

10 Likes

Do you guys intend on adding the whole boot sequence to the g1000/g3000? it would be cool to see the whole AHRS align system implemented to make it like the real thing.

I sincerely wish Asobo would work with you all to improve the G1000/3000 systems. Everything is better when worked on together. Imagine if Asobo collaborate with all these community developers, this thing would turn out so good!

2 Likes

Yes, the wind vector is calculated by comparing your airspeed + compass heading with gps track and groundspeed. Basically how much the wind pushes you off course. This obviously makes sense only when you are airborne.

1 Like

WHOS BEEN TOUCHING THE SCREENS??
ahh!!

1 Like

Is there any customization in the c172 or other frequently used training aircraft? The jets and higher performance aircraft are a paygrade too high for me now. Am trying to integrate the autopilot into my flights.

I’ve loaded this mod as part of the G36 Improvement project. I haven’t tested, but does this replace the default G1000 in all G1000 equipped aircraft?

Additionally, is the graphics a bit less crisp in this addon (at least in the G36), or is it just me? I’m also getting some odd G1000 artifacts graphics glitches around the G1000 “screen” edges. Not sure if that’s normal or not.

Hello,

at the moment I am testing the actual G3x alpha v2 mod, but I have the problem that my pitot heat on the king air cant be activated… is it a known issue? is there any fix? also i had some issues activating my autopilot an VS but now everything is working except the pitot heat…

but the mod itself is great, I just need a fix for the pitot turning off instantly… loving the colours and especially the now integrated wind indicator!!! Keep up the good work and please inform me about any possible fix on the pitot heat problem. Cant use the mod at the moment cuz of that. Thanks!

PS.: Is there any thread about the g3x? could only find this one and the one for the cj4… I downloaded it from the thread from “Cercata” here on the forum…

Kind of a minor addition but I really enjoy the smoothness :wink:

https://streamable.com/8e45lo

Also getting much closer to visual parity with the real thing on some of the more minor HSI styling.

10 Likes

Just curious, in the manifest should the version be 0.2.0 or or 0.3.1?