[RELEASED] Discus-2c | Got Friends

That would be ok, if there wasn’t also a cycle deadline and they dropped when it was ready instead of every Thursday. You have to hope it’s actually getting dropped as it’s always a guess, then disappointment. Usually if you got an email then that means it was already submitted days before that. Sometimes they decide to postpone the Thursday drops entirely. Some drops take weeks, and by the time it’s dropped another hotfix is coming out like Kodiak. I guess for the Kodiak it’s a good thing because it’s now postponed until they release another hotfix.

They also have to check for things like backdoors to the whole world wide xbox network, could you ever imagine the chaos a trojan could cause?

Point for you!

As a lazy dev I would do this automatically (maybe with a bit of AI-magic) and only then the automated process gives an alert let a human being having a look into it.

AI magic says ‘do your own dirty work’ … but seriously they probably do use it, remember it used to take several (6-10) weeks but now it’s much less. However there is still a hefty backlog and always more and more mods to get through so same day clearance is never going to happen.

A backlog of lighting scenery, liveries and a few airport updates. There isn’t really that much in the marketplace every week. Once in a while it’s an ohhh week, mostly is generic stuff IMO.

1 Like

Maybe you should ask for a job there :wink:

I already have one, so that makes me the paying customer. :wink:

I’m afraid not, ask Microsoft … it’s only a marketplace you are actually buying from the producer.

I pay every month via gamepass and they make a percentage from the marketplace.

You should know that Bill Gates never got so rich by not letting others take the blame :rofl:

Let’s back to the topic of discussing the Got Friends Discus-2c. Thank you.

3 Likes

Been flying the discus a lot on su11 beta and it’s great fun. Out of interest what kinds of new capabilities does su11 bring for gliders aside from the massively improved air movement / thermal generation model?

1 Like

There will be native winch and towing.

1 Like

That means everyone will get them late :frowning:

1 Like

But that’s fine, you will never know it’s late. It’s there when it’s there.

3 Likes

Update arrived on MP!

2 Likes

I have a question, as I see this is on sale… is there the ability to be towed? If so, can you direct where the towplane goes?

1 Like

Where can this be purchased aside from Marketplace? I only find the free version on flightsim.to.

Does it matter?

They have the premium one also:

https://flightsim.to/product/discus-2c-premium

Thanks - not sure why it isn’t coming up in a search…