[Released] Hondajet for MSFS

• Cruise speed: 422 kn (486 mph, 782 km/h) FL300
  • Range: 1,437 nmi (1,653 mi, 2,661 km) NBAA fuel reserve IFR Range with 4 occupants
  • Service ceiling: 43,000 ft (13,000 m)
  • Rate of climb: 4,100 ft/min (21 m/s)

From wikipedia.

3 Likes

Looking at the cramped cockpit of this craft, it reminds me of my past Corvette’s.
If someone complained about getting into or getting out of the Vette, I would say, “You don’t climb into a Corvette… you put it on… and you take it off.”

I look forward to wearing this Honda Jet.

Jim-Sim

2 Likes

a corvette? CRAMPED?

ah you guys from the other side of the pond :smiley:

best sports car in human history.

3 Likes

No… don’t get me wrong… I know what cramped really is.
My current ride is this smart fortwo:

Jim-Sim

4 Likes

This Hondajet looks so absolute top-notch quality and impressive I can´t wait to get it!
When is it ready to take-off? It looks finished on the screenshots - can I alpha and beta test it please?

(And nothing wrong about a small car, I prefer small two-seater coupès and like the Smart Roadster and Mazda MX-5 very much). A Corvette is not that small in my opinion, but it´s a very long and beautyful car with long hood and long trunk similar to these cool eighties Trans-Am third generation.

3 Likes

I’m sorry for taking a left turn here, but I just gotta say it. Those were NOT what a T/A was supposed to be. The last good Trans Am was 1979 with the 6.6 liter and TH350 automatic, with the kind of rear-end gearing that had you doing 100MPH at the top end of second gear with third gear waiting to go even higher - right up until the front end tried to float at about 130!

You mean like mine:

1978 Smokey and the Bandit edition.
(I wasn’t going to hijack the thread, but I couldn’t pass this up)
God I loved the 70’s.
Jim-Sim

6 Likes

My preference is this little one from India

The third-gen Trans-Am is my favorite of course because of Knight Rider.

I even bought the g.skill Trident Z RAM because of the Knight Rider light effect, but unfortunately RAM is always build in vertical and never authentic horizontally.

1 Like

Wow - this thread’s done more left turns than the Daytona 500!

Hey @MarwanGH7929 - how’s this coming? I’d love to have something that can reach Bermuda in less than half a day without requiring a masters in engineering for FMC’s and other associated crud. That G3000 looks sweet!

1 Like

https://www.facebook.com/arska.holm/videos/10158984824513617
Small cockpit in car, try this. My friends car, video by me.

Please remember this post is about the upcoming Hondajet for Microsoft FLIGHT Simulator. Its not about cars, sorry about that - Please stick to the topic that the Original Poster started.
Thank you

3 Likes

When will it be ready?
The Hondajet and the Phenom 300 will fly my virtual Elon Musk to important SpaceX and Neuralink meetings to bring impressive technology progression forward even faster.

1 Like

The Hondajet and the Phenom 300? Any idea when

Looking great, Marwan. Can’t wait to see her in the sky!

Just a quick update!

Work and testing continues on this project. There’s been many refinements and debugging and we’re steadily approaching beta. Flight dynamics are being dialed in very nicely, as is fuel burn. Some documentation will also be available to help get started on flying this bird.

I promise you, this is one aircraft you don’t wanna miss!

If you’d like to study up on this aircraft prior to release, you can view/download the AFM here: https://caisatech.net/uploads/XXI_3_HONDA_H51_HDJT_O_AFM_R2_3MAR2017.pdf

The handbook here: https://caisatech.net/uploads/XXI_3_HONDA_H51_HDJT_O_POM_R2_3MAR2017.pdf

Happy reading! We’ll continue to provide you with regular updates here, but you can also join the discord channel here (this link will expire in 7 days from this post): https://discord.gg/nwAQPJ5H

20 Likes

Also, work on liveries (that will be available on release) has begun (credit to @ryanbatc for the following shots, and to me for making the livery :slight_smile: ):

12 Likes

The VP for Strategy at Jet It is a friend of mine!

1 Like

Wow that is exactly what Im looking for. Do you know how much? and when the release is

It will be freeware/donationware and its currently going through closed-beta testing, should be out soon (a few weeks maybe)

(I’m not involved in the development of the HondaJet so I might be wrong, go check out their discord for more information.)

2 Likes