RELEASED! Just Flight Bae146 "the Little Jumbojet" April 29th

hello guys, i just load this aircraft for the first time and i wanted to know if there are preliminary cockpit camera views? i usually skip to a different view with ALT + 1 etc

additionally is there a way to get the passenger windows view?

Thanks!

Well, just pulled the trigger on this one. Downloading as i write this. have to say i am exited to try it, but first, garden chores :smiley:

3 Likes

Is it easy to save and restore a flight midflight .an absolute must for me and so many times overlooked especially with Asobo bugged save system.

Hi my name is niffstippels and Iā€™ve never seen the light of day since I downloaded JF146ā€¦

Its been four weeks since ive seen my loved onesā€¦

Hi Niffstippelsā€¦

You will absolutely fall in love with msfs again mateā€¦

Get yourself a chrome cast, learn those three introductory justflight videos, some patients and you will be sweet mate

3 Likes

Apologies if this video has been posted/linked to before, but this is such a good video. Some great tips & insights here.

1 Like

Haha, i have seen quite a few streams, so i can almost do the flow without having even started the game :stuck_out_tongue:

Also ITTB is a fantasic creator for sure

1 Like

Like everyone else I am enjoying this aircraft a lot but I am having repeating problems which are annoying. I am not sure if it is me or the plane so any feedback or like experiences would be much appreciated.

1. Sometime flying on LNAV I am snaking all over the sky and can not hold the course. Itā€™s like the LNAV is hunting but always overshoots and then hunts again and overshoots again. A change to heading mode settles it down but fishtailing resumes when LNAV is re-engaged. You can clearly see this happening in the Q8 pilot youtube video around the 59 minute mark - MSFS 2020 | Just Flight BAe 146 Professional | First Look - YouTube. Eventually in the video it settles down.

I have noticed (maybe coincidence) that flying in New Zealand nzaa to nzwn it never settles down but flying nzwn - nzaa it does settle and follows the track precisely.

1. Perhaps related to 1, taking off from NZWN on runway 34 on the polax 5R departure, LNAV gets over 90 degrees off track and swings wildly. This departure includes a 180 degree turn which really seems to mess thing up. I have tried repeatedly but never made it work correctly.

2. Sometimes I get the co-pilot TMS calls - TMS set, V1 and rotate and sometimes I donā€™t. I canā€™t discern any pattern to this. If I didnā€™t get the departure calls I also will not get tthe arrival set flaps call. Sometimes it works fine and the next time same departure, I get nothing.

So is it me or the plane. These can all be easily worked around but it is annoying. Any suggestions or similar experiences would be great to hear about.

1 Like

Great post (I mean the entire post, not just the part I quoted). The quality of the information shared here is incredible.

Thank you very much!

1 Like

You fly RNAV approach with LNAV + V/S mode

but for RF in RNP AR it can not

1 Like

I wonder whether someone with a bit of time on their hands would be good enough to try something for me? Three times in the past week I have tried to fly the 146 into Dublin EIDW which is one of my favourite destinations, and every time I have had a CTD around 2,000ft AGL (on approach). I reported it to Just Flight but they couldnā€™t reproduce. However for me it only happens at that airport with the 146 only (Iā€™ve used plenty of other aircraft just fine).

So if anyone fancies trying a flight to EIDW at some point to see whether it happens to you too, Iā€™d be very grateful!

Yep I confirm exactly this, and I canā€™t detect a pattern either.

1 Like

Maybe asked before, but the trimswitch in the middle pedestal, what command does that follow in the options? I want to bind it to a key.
The normal trim on the wheel works on the normal trimbutton as expected.

Is this the default EIDW or the MK Studios one? Ive flown into MK Studios Dublin a few times in the 146, no problem seen.
Im sure I saw a recent post on here mentioning some issues at Dubin too (not with the 146) but I cant remember where though.

Hmm really? Thatā€™s odd. Thank you. Yeah just stock Dublin here, I never use scenery packages of any kind and in fact Iā€™ve even recently stripped out my community folder barring one or two things that have nothing to do with scenery. :confused:

Elevator trim? I was using that switch to set pitch until I found that elevator trim bound on my hotas did the same thing. Maybe there is a separate trim for AP pitch control though? Iā€™m sure I saw a ref to that in the manual somewhere. You can always use Sync mode and manual stick movement to set/change pitch.

1 Like

I just flew to the default EIDW with no issues. Lots of traffic.

Thanks. I have absolutely no idea whatā€™s going on here then, but thank you for confirming.

Same for me. I didnā€™t find any pattern too.

First flight, went well on the semi first atempt. The first one bugged the engines after i had to alter some controls. ENGM to ENBR

3 Likes

Have you made sure that there is no discontinuity in the flight plan?

Well just tried my second flight. CTD just as i am about to capture the localizer. Lets hope that was coincidental. Not something that usually happens to my sim.