RELEASED! MD-80 Hi-res VC project

It’s an additional addon, so drag and drop as you would any other addon. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yes indeed, just place the folder named x-lsh-maddog-aircraft-VC-16K OR x-lsh-maddog-aircraft-VC-8K inside the community folder and voila :slight_smile:

Don’t put both though, use only one at a time

1 Like

Although it wouldn’t be enough for making a mod out of this, I’ll have a look for you :wink:
I’ll send you a file here in PM if I can do something about it

Wow thank you very much! If you allow I am going to upload it to my flightsim.to mod cockpit overhaul mod collection and mention you as the alone mod author and saviour of the 737 :slight_smile:

(Of course if you don´t want this I will not do so and use this file only for my private personal use, I just like to share bugfixes and overhauls with other aviation enthusiasts.)

1 Like

i got the MD80 addon and was extremely disappointed by the last-gen textures and graphics. but then i found this thread and got my hopes up!

is there any update since may?

Fly the Maddog X cockpit overhaul Hires » Microsoft Flight Simulator

1 Like

Are this textures still working with newst version. or does they conflict with the 83/88 version?

1 Like

i cant load fuel in ebf longer and the same passagerer i cant not loaading it after the, new update…