[Released on PC and Xbox] DC Designs Aérospatiale/BAC Concorde

Many thanks!

Thanks a lot!

Are the thrust reversers not modelled/animated on this version? I never notice them moving in replay modes.

They are inside the jet pipe at the back. Look up the spout.

You’re right they do work and are animated. My external camera was just a tad too far to notice.

My bad.

Yes I know for a fact the real Concorde has a shut up button for overspeed. DC Designs either overlooked it or didn’t include it for some reason. The only work around I find is disabling warning sounds in the sound settings for the sim. I think that also turns off Traffic and Alt warning sounds though.

Or you could just slow down, right?

3 Likes

I don’t follow FAA rules or any laws in a video game. I am not hurting any property flying mach 2.00 at 5,000 ft in a video game.

I’m pretty sure doing that would get you arrested for violating the laws of physics, leaving aside that it would probably reduce your plane to a large field of debris.

1 Like

Why would I want to do that? Isn’t the point playing a video game leaving reality and doing the impossible… i.e. having fun?

1 Like

Your conversation is irrelevant. There is no way to turn off the warning so enjoy. Let’s keep the conversation on topic please

Just letting know GSX users that there is a profile for the Concorde available on flightsim.to. I haven’t tested it yet though.

2 Likes

What is GSX?

Payware product that enhances all the ground services.

1 Like

Do profiles work at any airport.?

For GSX Pro? Yes, but only for the vehicles that service the aircraft. GSX might still have issues interacting with the airport if its not default, unless you get an airport profile. Anyway, this is off topic for the Concorde.

1 Like

Anyone else having problems with Concorde and the SU11 beta?

What problems?

Crashing out to desktop

I just flew two long flights in the last few days and no CTD here.

The only issue I have is that Max Cruise doesn’t seem to respect temp limits.

I have the occasional autopilot oddity, but I’m sure that that’s at least in part, me.