[Released on PC and Xbox] DC Designs Aérospatiale/BAC Concorde

You should contact DC Designs on Facebook with the issue:

To late, the problem is I delated first and exe thinking that I doing update not clean installation. Looks like some registry issue. I send ticket to Just Flight support. Thx

Thx, I will do also, good idea :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ok, solved :slight_smile: I delated Concorde info from Registry and installation goes to the and, thx :slight_smile:

1 Like

Got my bravo delivered for xbox noticed the autopilot panel dont work at all throttles flaps landing gear etc work fine :thinking::thinking:anybody got any ideas?

You mean the auto pilot panel on your peripheral? As I understand it, the auto pilot in the Concorde is not your standard type, so what you are seeing is not unexpected. The auto pilot system has some custom buttons that I don’t think you can map.

For more details, you would have to ask on the Discord page

I mean my bravo works fine with all the other airliners i have but zero works on concorde i dont get it

What do you see in the Controller options? What bindings are not working specifically? I’m not familiar with how the Bravo (throttle?) binds to the autopilot.

Some autopilot button will work with the basic key from MSFS. For have a full compatible Concorde autopilot with some hardware, you need to use SPAD (what i use) to bind your button with the “LVAR” (LVAR for make it short are the specific key action from the plane, made by the dev). Without an app who can “talk” between your hardware, the LVAR and the plane, you can not use all the switches, buttons and knobs from Concorde than are not build with the basic key from MSFS. On your case you seem using a XBOX, without an access to a PC, you can not use SPAD or another app. This why choose XBOX really will limitate your possibility of hardware compatibility with the key mapping.

It’s on sale at 26€ for Black Friday …
I’ll try to browse the last 200 messages or so, but if you could spare me from reading the 2449 messages backlog, I’d be grateful. :smiley:

So :

• At this point, are there still bugs that anyone may consider major ?
  • Is it external-controller friendly ? By that I mean : for the Concorde-specific functions (I guess there are quite a few, it’s not your standard MSFS bird), are there Simconnect commands/variables to use with AxisandOhs/Spad.next ?

Thanks,
Haddock

1 Like

Take a close look at this add on DC Designs Concorde - Streamdeck XL Profile for Lorby's AAO » Microsoft Flight Simulator and collect the commands/variables.

2 Likes

Good idea, thanks.

Where’s the nose down button and afterburners button?

The manual that comes with DCD Concorde not only shows where these buttons are, but also how and when to use them. I suggest you take a look there.

3 Likes

Also why the heck is the Singapore airways livery on one side and British on the other?

Because it was only a demonstrator and actually exactly like that in RL? I guess you will have to look for a fully fictional repaint if you want Singapore on both sides, pretty sure one exists somewhere.

The “nose down” switch is roughly in the middle of the main dash display. It’s a 4 way lever and can be controlled using the same key bindings you have set for flaps.

The afterburners have 4 switches, one for each engine. They can be found in front of the throttle levers

I would suggest though that you follow a proper step by step tutorial on how to fly it properly. Asking for random bits of basic information in the hope that you’ll master it is a bad way to learn anything. Reading the manual might be a good idea as someone else said. Personally I never had much time for manuals, as I prefer to learn as I’m operating the product.But that’s just me.

3 Likes

Is the manual done in a way that lets you fly the Concorde? Or would you still need information from somewhere else?

There are a few things in the manual that have to be updated based on recent MSFS updates. I’m told the manual will be getting revised soon.

However, this thread contains everything you would need to know.

Every problem you might have has already been asked and answered here.

3 Likes

I have now crossed the atlantic multiple times and also replayed one of Concordes World Tours. All I can say is that this bird is absolutely doing it’s job. The hardest part actually is to learn how to fill her up with fuel correctly. Hint: Using the main fuel slider will never work. Then you need to learn which of the 11 tanks is connect to where and how.

It’s hard to land but doable. Alltogether I always have a great time. The manual is very detailed covering the route EGLL to KJFK.

Flying the Concorde since her release for MSFS.

7 Likes