[Released on PC and Xbox] DC Designs Aérospatiale/BAC Concorde

We are talking about the white needle, not the fwd and aft ones

We are talking about the digital CG displaying for example 52.10% instead of 53%

Yea that’s what I mean, the numbers on the digital display is having 1% more in value than the white needle, not the yellow limit

no, you’re getting into two different problems: one is the needle problem, the other is a digital display problem.

my question to him was directed towards the second problem, not the one with the needle

I mean the photo you attached is precisely what I see in recent days playing after 1.0.3, the white needle is showing a value lower by approximately 1% than the digital gauge

I can’t recall off the top of my head but I’m pretty sure we found out that the digital display records a slightly different CG to the analogue gauge for a reason - something to do with the difference between airframe CoG and fuel CoG or similar. Will try to find out.

1 Like

Ic, so if I understand correctly, for the takeoff and landing 53% and super cruise 59% is reading the white needle, not the digital number right

Yes, I am using 1.03

Sorry guys, I think we are crossing two different issues, and when I ask about the digital screen issue, you are answering me about the needle issue.

• Issue nº1: the C.G. needle does not match the digital C.G: I’m aware, and until we solve it the Digital Screen is the correct one.

• Issue nº2: The Digital Screen in previous versions had an issue displaying N.10 values when should be N.0. This means, when the C.G. is 53% the digital screen is displaying 52.10% and then 53% (forget the needle):

I was certain about the issue nº2 in previous versions, and i fixed it for 1.0.3, but @HotScallop27 is reporting that this happens also in 1.0.3, and that’s what i need to confirm because is not happening on my end.

About issue no. 2, it has been a while since I last flew the Concorde so it could be my misunderstanding. I’ll check tonight if I’ve correctly updated it and also if the issue is present and report back with some screenshots if so.

1 Like

Hello guys. I’m just new to the forum and wanted to ask some basic questions that I couldn’t find a definite answer for in reviews of the Concorde. If you buy the plane, can you then see other players who are also flying the Concorde correctly because for me the is always a little plane instead of the actual Concorde as I don’t own it right now. And to what level are all the buttons and switches in the plane functional. Because in all the videos the engine rating for example is set to climb or takeoff. Does this really do anything or is it just in the checklist. Thank you very much for your answers.

I think the 52.10 issue was fixed, didn’t noticed that in 1.0.3 on my end, but maybe its due to me always using the needle as reference…. So for the take off and landing CG, it’s now confirmed the digital number should be the one to rely on, to have the numbers preferably at 53 take of landing and 59 cruise right? Kinda getting confused now

1 Like

Yeah, correct! Or add +1% to what c.g. needle is showing.

I have not seen the .10 issue in version 1.03 over 30 flights but I did see it in earlier versions.

1 Like

Yes you will see others flying Concorde as the actual Concorde.

First of all excuse my english. I would like to know if the interior lights of the upper console can be turned off, since at night it is the only light that I cannot turn off and I do not know if it is so or if there is a switch that I cannot find.

Another question, can the copilot be removed? to gain some performance.

Both questions are minor issues, I am absolutely in love with the work you have done with this plane, I can’t get rid of the monitor since I bought it last week. A 10 for DC Design!

2 Likes

Hi! Take a look here and please let me know if it solves your problem :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I just landed at EGLL and there was no option for taxi to gate, it sent me to GA parking. Doesn’t msfs know this is an airliner?

I decided to ignore it and taxi to a gate anyway but the sim crashed as I was taxiing. :pleading_face:

Also I was landing ILS 09L via OCK but as it lined up for final approach I waited until it was nearly lined up then activated the localiser and rad mode with glide too, having already checked the correct freq of 110.300 but rather than follow it down the AP decided to do circles anti clockwise. I flicked the rad/ins and the other buttons a couple of times as suggested above but no joy.

After the second circle I disconnected the APs and hand flew the ILS as the indicators were working fine. If anyone knows why it did that I’d appreciate the help.

The landing was very hard, I misjudged the height, this obviously doesn’t have callouts. I need to go back to the manual and find the radio altimeter readout to use. :flushed: [edit: got the RA now, not sure how I’d missed it!]

Oh and I should compliment Dean on the interactive checklists, I managed to do an entire flight by just following the checklists and not reading the manual. By far the best checklists of any plane I’ve seen so far and much appreciated.

I still will read the manual to fill in the gaps but with the checklists it’s not essential.

5 Likes

@CodenameJack447 @DEAN01973 Sorry! My bad!

1 Like