[RELEASED] PSXTraffic | Nico Kaan

Real time live traffic in MSFS.

PSXTraffic is a new program and the successor of PSXseeconTraffic. PSXTraffic gives a much better out-of-the-box experience and is easier to use, while it has less options and it comes packed with already learned airport files (2286 stock airports and approx. 1000 for third party addons).

Download PSXseeconTraffic from my website

For questions & answers and discussions use my Support forum at AVSIM

4 Likes

The latest version (1.8.0) comes with 7715 (!) already learned stock airport files.

Version 1.9.0 RELEASED

Provides (as an option) on-the-fly learning of airports (just as in the old PSXT programs). You now have the best of both worlds in one program!

There are about 1300 files for third party addon airports that are offline filled with traffic data from RealTraffic in the week July 24 - July 30. Amongst them MK-Studios CYUL

Version 2.6 RELEASED

Finally, after more than 7 years, the AI pilots in PSXTraffic have learned to make real curves when taxiing. They no longer turn over the nosewheel but over the main gear. This was achieved by using quadratic bezier curves.
One of the last criticisms of PSXTraffic now resolved. Have a look yourself, and enjoy real time live traffic!

1 Like

Version 2.8 RELEASED

Now with a new feature: Live ground traffic at airports you fly over is shown too.

Version 4.2 RELEASED

After eight years I finally managed to put everything in one program: PSXT.exe.
Running the RealTraffic app is no more needed, PSXT gets the traffic and weather data directly from the RT servers.

You now finally run just one program!

This is not only more user friendly, it is also much more efficient because the data coming from the server is processed immediately. There is no need for the RT app to run, consuming cpu cycles, and broadcasting data over your LAN, and then for PSXTraffic to read that back.
Also the number of data asked is tailored precisely around the lateral range that you have set.

Go to my website for downloads and support.

Version 6.0 released

Three immersion breakers fixed!

• finally smooth rotate and takeoff rolls
  • the problem of small vertically oscillating aircraft (on/in the ground) fixed
  • ground aircraft now always spawn with the right heading

Added a possibility to limit the number of live aircraft, for users that face low fps at major airports with lots of traffic

For downloads and documentation go to my web site.

Version 6.1 released

I finally made some changes in version 6.1.0 that will make your (updating) lives easier :wink:

From the release notes:

• (!) Removed the archive folders, dbase.xml and AIG-regcodes.txt from the Installer Program. These files will from now on be downloaded and installed automatically by PSXT, as soon as a newer version becomes available.
    The PSXT installer is small and fast (again).

• (!) A new PSXT version is detected , downloaded and extracted automatically by PSXT. You’ll get this message:spacer.png
    You only have to exit PSXT and run the installer program.