[Released] SF50 Vision Jet G2

Thank you for helping me find the checklist. Sim’s checklist highlights each switch inside the cockpit, making the cold start procedure easier.

Now I don’t know how remove the Bose headsets from the dashboard, I couldn’t find the switch.

1 Like

Go to the VAM page on the PFD, pick Bose. You put on the headphones, and can activate the noise cancellation feature if you want.

3 Likes

I’m actually wearing noise canceling headphones while simming. I still would like to see an autopilot tutorial and ILS approach. Many thanks.

1 Like

It’s the Working Title G3000, there are plenty of tutorials on YouTube.

1 Like

I can’t find the ability to adjust course headings for NAV1 or NAV2 VOR. Am I missing something here?

Av Angel does a great review on this Aircraft on her youtube channel

2 Likes

Sweet. Responsive dev. I don’t say these things to be critical, I say them because I saw you on the streams and you seemed like you wanted to make this jet the best it can be… I am a long time simmer and RL pilot, so I figure I can offer my 2 cents based on what I see so far. It is a good airplane, I need to put more hours on it.

1 Like

Yep, G3000 issue.

1 Like

What a beautiful bird, here’s my only gripe.
You have locked and confined the cockpit eyepoints to only move within the front cabin just as MSFS’s default aircraft are eyepoint movement restricted.
So we are not able to eyepoint pan around the full interior/exterior of the plane.
This makes the cabin door hard to access in VR and also prevents us from moving about the interior sitting in different seats/positions of the plane. Could you consider removing these camera limits in the next update as your HJet addon eyepoint/panning function is unrestricted?

1 Like

Strange, I was able to set a camera view to operate the door from the inside pretty easily.

Ended up hand flying the entire approach on my last flight. It handles very easily so it wasn’t a big deal.

1 Like

In the TBM which also uses the G3000 the Autopilot MCP has the course knob but nothing here. In the PFD page on the Touch controller next to the Nav source there is an OBS button that is greyed out in the TBM does it do anything in the SF50?

1 Like

Shot an RNAV approach into key west down to minimums tonight , overall solid bird . AP would start doing its own thing sometimes though . Had to use the direct to function

1 Like

While similar, the H Jet is like a slow business jet, and this is like a fast GA.

3 Likes

The TBM 930 is a bit faster at the same altitude.

Yes. Works on Xbox! A fun plane. Well done. Great views.

2 Likes

10/10 would fly again.

10 Likes

How do we turn the Yaw Damper off.

How do i set the coarse if using Nav 1 tracking a VOR.