Remove sunglasses from pilot avatars at night

It’s a very tiny and unimportant detail but it would be cool if pilot avatars would not wear sunglasses after sunset.

Or simulate them being light sensitive, so they go transparent at night.

2 Likes

I agree. Does anyone know how to delete or disable the sunglasses?

I would go one further and remove the avatars.

1 Like

Generally I agree,only if the pilot would be singing Sunglasses at night :crazy_face:
Im more upset that the sexy co pilot i’ve selected is invisible in cockpit mode though.

And doesn’t wear a bikini style uniform! Long hauls… what to do…

@SkyVagrant4490 Well,players would achieve the “look Ma,no hands” achievement faster with the overused autopilot
All kinds of nice little details as extra yush.

it seems like they see &call it all day :joy: :crazy_face: Sunny sunshine tiiiiiime
Maybe it ties in with better AI in the air too

Voted!

1 Like

This threads more than three years old, and no mention of the Blues Brothers.

2 Likes

It’s 106 miles to Chicago, we’ve got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it’s dark, and we’re wearing sunglasses.

2 Likes

Only downside I see with removing the sunglasses, is that you would see the black, un-blinking eyes of a shark constantly staring. They would be the flight crew of the living dead.

“I wear my sunglasses at night” - Cory Hart.

But seriously, it would be nice to not have them on when it’s dark out…. Or remove the tint, so it looks like the avatar is wearing clear lenses…

If only you could have held out a little longer and I would have made a mission from God remark. :stuck_out_tongue:

I voted, but I think this would be better tied in with a request for more pilot customization in general. I hate all of the default pilots.

1 Like

Best and most easy would be to add an option in the avatar selection wether it should be displayed with or without sunglasses.

1 Like