Reno Air races P51 Mustangs are not flyable

:wave: Thank you using the Bug section, using templates provided will greatly help the team reproducing the issue and ease the process of fixing it.

Are you using Developer Mode or made changes in it?

No

Brief description of the issue:

If i start flight from runway after i take park brake off and apply power the aircraft just starts turning hard right like a brake is on but i do not have my feet any where near my rudder pedals. If i Taxi to the runway from a parking spot i can get the plane to go down the runway till it hits a certain spot where it then starts to go left with full right rudder and then hits objects and flights over And if i start flight from the air the flight controls don’t respond and it instantly goes into a stall, Anyone experience these sort of issues?

Provide Screenshot(s)/video(s) of the issue encountered:

n/a

Detailed steps to reproduce the issue encountered:

PC specs and/or peripheral set up if relevant:

Logitech G Flight yoke and rudder pedals

Build Version # when you first started experiencing this issue:

:loudspeaker: For anyone who wants to contribute on this issue, Click on the button below to use this template:

Do you have the same issue if you follow the OP’s steps to reproduce it?

Provide extra information to complete the original description of the issue:

If relevant, provide additional screenshots/video:

Tried flying the P51 on keyboard from start point of 1500 agl and its not flyable. Loaded up the Pitts special from the air race pack and they fly fine

Is the Flight Model set to MODERN?
Legacy can make planes UNFLYABLE.

Reno P51’s are still broken!! I paid a good lump for that Reno pack, and further more for liveries on the marketplace.

With auto start, or full start from cold… once the manifold pressure reaches 30 the engine dies. You simply cannot taxi or take off. It’s butchered.

Further more, main engine fuel tanks cannot be selected, but instead it only selects drops tanks. The things we don’t have.

Please, either fix it (as it’s been god knows how long now) or refund me.

Stock P51 and Mon o war are the ones I’ve been using.