I have fixed inside next update :sunglasses::call_me_hand: thank you for info

1 Like

See this post for how to use tower view

1 Like

Thank you. I will try it.
I think this can work in this way.

1 Like

I couldn’t agree more, really
 How could they forget about tire smoke and contrails? One explanation is, as long as MS/ASOBO doesn’t have a replay function of their own, they don’t care. I hope it is in the pipeline (soon!) Kjell Jarmlinger

Hi Fabio.

I saw many videos recorded with your tool. Unfortunately I live in Brazil.
For me it is very expensive.
But, congratulations

1 Like

Have a look in the 3rd Party Product Announcements - Microsoft Flight Simulator Forums section: there are other “flight recorder” tools, some of them are for free (albeit in a very early development stage) :wink:

Hi!

From today you can watch FLIGHTCONTROLREPLAY v4.5! TUTORIAL here:

Hi all, Newby hear. I recently bought FCR, now learning how to set up things. One thing I couldn’t figure out yet: is it possible to have FCR remember the drone camera position during play back? Obviously the camera position is quite different for take off and landing. Your help is much appreciated.

KR Peter

Hi!!

Thank you for your support !! Yes drone saving position during replay is what I m developing in this days ! Stay tuned for the future 
 tomorrow FlightControlReplay March Update will include a lot of news little features and bug fix . But I think in the next months there will be at least one or more update per month :sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses:
 with a lot of surprises!

Contrails haven’t been forgotten, looking forward to seeing them soon.

1 Like

Many thanks, can’t wait. Great app by the way.

1 Like

How do I get the FCR March Update once it is released?

1 Like

Hi!!!

Inll post here in tools announcement , in my simflight forum here : Fabio Merlo Products Support Forum - The simFlight Network Forums
and in avsim forum , and if you give chance to simmarket send update email (when you bought FlightControlReplay) you ll receive also an email from simmarket :sunglasses:

Hi !

FlightControlReplay v4.5 MARCH 21 UPDATE is now online ! If you want buy you can go [HERE] (simMarket: FABIO MERLO - FLIGHTCONTROLREPLAY PROFESSIONAL EDITION FSX P3D MSFS) or if you bought it go in simmarket account and download last build !

Changelog:

- Performance fixes on Proprietary Algortihm for Smooth experience

- “Continue from here” feature (MSFS only): Load a FCR recorded flight, select any point of your choice on the timeline Yellow Slider and click STOP. Now you can start live your flight from this point.

- Bank angle improvments for acrobatic replay

- AlwaysOnTop option (MSFS only)

- “Continous Loop” on Playing option

- Keyboard assignment bugfix

- Speech Recognition bugfix

- New Option Dialog

- Bug Fixes

1 Like

Hi, please help. It was smooth with the original version of 4.5. The last update is creating a lot of stutter.

I m happy to help you to run ! I Send you a pvt message

Sounds promising to me, especially the bank angle improvements for aerobatic replay :+1:
A multiplayer buddy of mine tried it a couple of weeks ago and at that moment his rolls and loops weren’t played back correctly.
Other thing: Will it be possible to record ( and replay) formation flights? Already or in the near future?
We are a group of 4 ( sometimes up to 6) and it would add a lot if we’e able to use the recordings for de-brief purposes.

Thanks and happy :small_airplane:

1 Like

Getting access to multiplayer aircraft is currently not possible with the SimConnect API, the „application programming interface“ introduced with FS X back in the days.

https://docs.flightsimulator.com/html/Programming_Tools/Programming_Tools.htm

Only access to „AI controlled vehicles“ (aircraft and boats
) is given. And to create („spawn“) additional “AI aircraft” (AI = artificial intelligence - or simply said, "controlled by the computer/some algorithm/pre-defined flight path ;)).

What might be possible for a replay tool could be to „merge“ several user captured flights and replay the N - 1 flights as „AI aircraft“ (where N is the number of recorded user flights).

Ah, ok
 That might be a solution

Will try to fiddle around with the (im) possibilities.
Thanks for your thoughts!

Hi!!!

You are able to replay a flight formation already now with PLAYASAI FEATURE . In that way you can replay one recorded flight and create your formation AI planes using single loaded recorded flight . Thanks to the chance offset position of ai planes :muscle:

In the future version of Flightcontrolreplay (that will be free for all customers) will be more on that :sunglasses: