Replay Mode Is Here

Whaaaaat? I’ve been waiting for this in great anticipation too, thanks for posting! I don’t think there was an announcement anywhere… Fabio, you really should! :slight_smile:

Dirk

2 Likes

Yes !!! You are right the announcements machine and promotions started today !!!

I purchased it as soon as I read it :slight_smile: (though I didn’t see any promotional price yesterday)

In any case, unfortunately I’m having major issues, trying it out last night I had a handful of full MSFS crashes. I suspect it has something to do with me using the WT CJ4 (which has a lot of custom code), might not be compatible…

Hi !

Do you put ainoffline and g.a traffic and airline slider to 0 ?

Thanks f

I have multiplayer disabled, and no AI (online traffic only, so sliders aren’t available). I can try with traffic completely off.

Thanks,

Dirk

If you use FCR options “Load Replay Without load initial flight situation” you CAN LEAVE AI REAL TIME and AI TRAFFIC …:stuck_out_tongue:
if you uncheck this option you must put AI OFFLINE and G.A and airline sliders to 0 until Asobo dont fix this behaviour i hope in next simupdate (he told me)

Does that include 'Online traffic only", can I leave this enabled too?

Thanks,
Dirk

If you use this option (flag it into fcr options ) … yes :call_me_hand:

I have the following problem with fcr: most of the time when i try to use instant replay and want to resume to my flight to continue flying (by pressing the stop button twice), the aircraft stops moving. The strange thing is, that all other movements like flight controls, rotating wheels and also the instruments seem to work normal (similar to active pause, which is not activated). So it appears as basically the plane continues flying but the environment freezes. Anyone has the same problem? I also recognized, that this problem only occurs, when i use the play button during the replay. When i only use the slider, the flight can be resumed as normal.

Hi ! Never had Issue in Instant Replay mode . But i ll check and if needed i ll fix in next release :wink: thanks

1 Like

Hi
I bought the tool last night
It’s really fun and actually easy to use.
But my question is how to get the tower view.
I have seen this in various videos that it works.

Ritchy

The problem also appears when i try to resume my flight after i loaded and watched a recording

A video from my first flight using Fabio’s Flight Control Replay. I really think it’s very good. I’ve been waiting for this a looong time!

1 Like

Watching replays with this tool now reminds me of the fact that we still have no tire smoke or contrails…

1 Like

This tool makes the sim absolutely epic!

2 Likes

I bought the app yesterday. I have been trying for a couple of days to get a replay going and it is impossible. The app is so buggy . Every time I try to replay the aircraft crashes from overstress or similar. I read in another forum that you have to disable crashes when replaying. Even then, either FS crashes or the app itself crashes. Tried both the recording function and instant replay.

Very hard to use and full of bugs. Any tips?

You’re supposed to turn off crash detection in the sim? Did you read the notes?

1 Like

Yes you have to disable crash on the sim and if you want you can choose two way
Put ai offline and g.a slider and airline slider traffic to 0
OR
USE FCR OPTION “load replay whiteout initial situation” and leave traffic as is .
After that you don’t have any issue . As you see there are a lot of users and commercial that use FlightControlReplay as a charm

These behaviour will be fixed in one of next updates of Asobo .

One thing I noticed is that this option does not persist after saving. Next time I start FCR the option is unchecked again.

Thanks!

Dirk