Replay Mode Is Here

sorry but I’m not going to pay for a feature that should be implemented by asobo since day one of the release.

No need to apologise.

Hello @ all,
am I right, that the tool is actually in a closed beta state and purchasing will only allow me, to use it in P3D and X Plane right now?

I would love to have a replay tool, but I am not that sure if it is already available!

Thanks

Hi!!!

Thank you all guys for the support you giving me for go ahead with beta !

If you buy today v4 you are granted have v4.5 when I ll release and finish closed beta . All customers will have free updates (also major updates! All updates for free) . When new release will be available will be a notification through sim market of the availability of a newer version !

Thanks for help !
F

2 Likes

Lol you can’t even change aircraft in game (without dev mode) a basic feature since 2000. Same with actual pause.

Hi all,

first of all: @Zixxstar thanks for sharing :slight_smile:

I recorded another video of the landing challenge in Paris - just as a teaser in joyful anticipation for a MSFS replay function or third party plugins.

I used the closed beta of Flight Control Replay to create the video.
I am not involved in the development of the tool nor am I sponsored or otherwise compensated….- I am just a beta tester that likes watching replays :slight_smile:

Cheers and have a great day!

7 Likes

No worries mate & great video

1 Like

And wait,

Well I just bought this add on in the Simmarket sale I’m really looking forward to having replays available in MSFS in the near future. No doubt it will improve my flying in this sim going forward.

1 Like

Also just purchased V4 from simmarket ready for when MSFS support is released. Looking forward to it.

@Kartijno if you are still looking for Beta testers for this I am happy to participate :smile: :+1:

Thanks,
Mark.

2 Likes

Quick question…Does Flight Control Replay display the movement of aircraft surfaces such as flaps, ailerons, gear, and rudder during the playback?

Is Flight Control Replay even available yet!!?!?!?!

I am itching to purchase it, but impatient for the function.

If it isnt and we dont hear soon, I will buy the other product above.

1 Like

Only available product atm is fsplayground
Works excellent for me and the developers offering great support.

3 Likes

Hi all i refreshed my announcement post :

And i m working hard finish work for Closed Beta 2 .

End january i hope finish all things and go Live with RTM :wink:

Stay tuned !

Fabio

Purchased, but now a bit worried its not coming to MSFS anytime soon.

I started beta test one month ago , i dont had any major issues notified … a lot of youtubers and creators are in the beta team ! It is real :smiley:

Stay tuned!

Thanks Fabio I will wait then. Good luck!

1 Like

Any news on release Fabio? It’s approaching end of January :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :+1:

2 Likes

Patience and I hope you ll be happy :joy:

1 Like

I noticed this has now been released, no idea how long ago it came out, I must have missed the announcement. Tried it quickly last night and replay runs very smooth. It’s so much better to be able to replay and review landings. I recorded a landing in the A320 then sat back in the passenger seat window view while in VR and just admired the view down to the ground. Brilliant! Thanks Fabio :+1: Just one thing I did notice though was that the replay speed in VR appeared slower than real-time. Not had much time to play around with it yet so it may have been my fault, was just a quick test flight late last night.

1 Like