[REPORTED] Anyone else getting a Connection lost?

In Spain, the servers do not work either

Update went smoothly. Once it finished and loaded into the main menu I got the connection lost popup. Restarted the sim and get the message every time. Maybe try tomorrow but at least I can get to the main menu now since last update I would CTD after loading…

The same for me - I downloaded a bit last night, but gave up due to slow speeds. I tried again this am, and it was downloading slowly ,but stable. I had to switch of my computer for a while and then when I restarted it and recommenced download it didnt even attempt to load updates, it took me straight to the main mneu of flight simulator but then flashed up a connection lost message. What a shambles!

Same Problem here… Germany

Just tested and I can still use the 787.

1 Like

If everyone is having the same problem at the same time, it is not us, it is you.

8 Likes

no connection , north east US

Worldwide outage

Bill Gates needs to stick some money in the meter

3 Likes

salve s
anche io dall italia mi da problemi di connessione aspettero piu tardi per scari1.13.16.0.
care il nuvo aggiornamento

Its your Problem not ours. Servers are down for ALL

4 Likes

I’m sorry @OlieTsubasa443 that’s a load of rubbish. This is a global issue, there’s nothing wrong with my pc, this is server-side, I can smell it from the south Pacific.

You can’t just throw this troubleshooting into the crowd in the hope it will fix this type of issue, use logic, we can’t all have the same issues on our computers, it’s not isolated to a pc, it’s isolated to the servers.

7 Likes

Can we please have a server status page somewhere to check before we spend time troubleshooting our end?

5 Likes

Belgium is down, i repeat… Belgium is down…:smirk:

1 Like

Yes. It’s unfortunate considering how they sell “power of the cloud” :frowning:

Mind you - with the servers down I did get the fastest boot up time EVER!!! So at least that is some kind of very ironic positive!

3 Likes

Me too here in Perth, Western Australia!

yep, no ether bits for me

Same here in the UK

All done and no help.

Thanks anyway

I agree with this sentiment.