[Request] Few airports LYBE, LQTZ, LQBK

Hi, is there anyone working on LYBE - Nikola Tesla airport (Belgrade, Serbia)?
I saw ORBX have one, but it is not for MSFS.

Also I am interested in LQTZ - Tuzla airport (Tuzla, Bosnia and Herzegovina) and LQBK - Banja Luka airport (Banja Luka Bosnia and Herzegovina).

Those are airports in my surround and I would love to see them as good quality addon for the sim.

I just published Lybe few days ago at fligjtsim.to… Cheerd6

Downloaded already.
Thank you!
Hvala druže!

Really looking forward to Tuzla LQTZ. Such beautiful scenery around the airport which makes an approach so interesting.

Latest update for LYBE Nikola Tesla airport (brand new runway 12R and updated old runway 12L, as well as new taxiways, extended apron C, brand new SID, STAR, APPROACH procedures, new ILS, improved old ILS etc… can be found here: flightsim.to/file/50776/lybe-nikola-tesla-2-runways-addon-v001

Also requested airport Banja Luka LQBK can be found here: flightsim.to/file/24344/lqbk-banja-luka-medjunarodni-aerodrom

Both airports are free! Join our discord MSFS Srbija for more info and future updates! discord.gg/hXr5zpY9

Nice, I hope in some time we will complete realistic LYBE.

Only airport I am missing is LQTZ, at least those in region where I fly often.

Hi Vedran,

I am happy to inform you that LQTZ is currently being developed by me. Approximately 60% of the scenery has been completed. It will be released as freeware, and I plan on releasing it no later than two months from now.

If you have any questions, you can contact me on Discord at nolimitsxni#9595.

2 Likes

How far is it? Looking for it!