RETURN SIM TO SU4 ( SU5 is a complete mess )

One small step forward for Xbox users. I’ve giant leap back for the loyal pc community, for 11 months and counting.

4 Likes

I am just using one plane (DA40) so not having no real issues after SU5 and HF1. However, the overall ground does look a little different since day 1. I did fly the Diamond Twin and it preformed well. The flight planning for the most part is working. I use P3D 5.2 HF1 with orbx True Earth and that looks better, ignoring the ground 3D stuff. Doing a short low flight in this sim is amazing for that.

Those using MSFS with all the glory that the sim has with things not working I see why they are upset. It will get better over time.

I was happy before the update. Never had a CTD before this, even happened after today’s patch. Only had this sim for a month and a half but switching to XPlane.

1 Like

Since the design of the sim doesn’t allow this, it’s really more of a Wishlist item. To that, I point everyone to these two threads in WL:

and

I’m closing out this thread because it’s better for you to participate (and potentially vote as you see fit) for those topics. We don’t want to split the votes any more as they lose momentum that way.

2 Likes