[Review] Moscow Sheremetyevo Airport by Drzewiecki Design - Another great one with a couple of issues. 😀

Exactly all the airports mentioned I have them too and it’s CTDs left and right both on Xbox and my Pc . I purchased this stuff way before he had put up any statement about it on his website. So now I’m out about 75 bucks and can’t use it like you guys . This load of junk needs to be removed and someone needs to start refund processes for these purchases. As I said I love this guys work , but not now no more never buying again anything from him with these exudes . We all paid for this stuff to work not paid for a blame game . Ridiculous.

1 Like

I think we are talking about the same thing, but with different words! :wink:

1 Like

Just now, I wrote a letter on official site of airport developer with the link to this forum to let them read and know about our opinion of this problems, which still not settled yet! So, waiting for their reaction!

2 Likes

Really? I guess i shouldn’t fly too close.

1 Like

yes xbox marketplace Narita Airport by DD design is causing serious issues. every time I am there, either spawning in or landing there the sim crashes every time. its totally unusable

1 Like

I’m using PC. I just landed at Haneda, switched to the drone and “flew” to Narita. I had no CTD and the airport worked. I guess it’s a console specific problem.

I bought the airport from the Aerosoft store because i’m not touching the marketplace.

Overread mine and other messages above! Doesn’t matter what view we are useing ! It’s made not for flying on drones! ^)) We also useing PC’s , but still have problems with FPS and CTD! It’s shoudn’t be like this if the airport and sim (both of them) is right optimized ! They should check and fix it anyway, otherwise they will loose all clients.

Today after the last Australia update i was flying from Shanghai to Narita. The first picture is my 787. You can see that i had no CTD or wild stutters. If your rig can’t keep up than that’s on you. Hell, i’m using an old GTX1080, a Ryzen 7 and it still works.

1 Like

Hi! Well, I’m using NVIDIA Palite GTX 1070 16 GB card, also. But! The problem for me to fly from Sheremetievo Airport “UUEE” and always still have low FPS in this airport and CTD ! Nothing have changed yet.

The static airplane which can’t be removed from marketplace version are an absolute No Go! Especially because we got AIG and FSLTL!