Rudder problem on FBW A320NX

Hi all, today when i tryed to turn left of right whit the a320 nx it doesnt turn… The rudder is turning, but the main weal doesnt. any ideas?
Video of the issue:

Thanks in advance

Sincerely,
Filippo

Errr. that’s weird. what’s your control bindings?

Although that is the sort of behaviour you might get if the antiskid/nws switch was off, i can see from your cockpit that this is not the case.

The only other thing i can think of is the rudder pedals disconnect button, located on each of the 2 tillers, but the last time i looked, this had not been implemented. Maybe check that the version you have still has those buttons marked as inop.

Thanks for your answer @HawkMoth9135, but it still inop… That is weird.

@Neo4316 what do you intend for controll bindings?

I mean, it might be caused by conflicting controls something that cancelled out the rudder/wheel controls.

Have you tried with other aircraft? or vanilla a320?

yes, the 747 is working…

Are you on the experimental version of the a320nx?

I’m on the experimental version and it turns just fine. a friend of mine is on the stable version and he turns just fine.

I have relaunch the sim and update FBW. Now it works again. Thanks all for the answers!

1 Like

Cool… always keep the FBW version updated whenever before you launch the sim.

1 Like

I was wondering if some new mappings might have been introduced, but all’s well now anyway.

I had this the other day…then I realised as I was using the fly-pad for pushback, I had forgotten to disengage the pushback tug …Doh!

2 Likes