Graph. Settings
4K/ Render Scaling: 100
Terrain Level of Detail: 180
Aircraft: King Air 350i
Add-ons:

• working title cj4
  • FSeconomy client
    Mode: Developer mode
    Zendesk report: no, I reported other things two times. Stopped reporting because the process of reporting is cumbersome

BUG description:
Expected behaviour:
Given the existing hardware the framerate should be between 40 and 50 FPS

Behaviour:
After two hours flight the framerate is about 10 FPS and the performance is limited by CoherentGTDraw

Hi,

remove your addons and test again.

The Bugs&Issues subforum is only for issues with the base Simulator.

it‘s a known problem.. and afaik not related to a mod. Btw the only mod I had in my community dir was the mod for the cessna cj4. When the problem occurred I flew the King Air 350i! As most of the times, crashes in msfs cannot be reproduced.

It definitely can be addon related. I had this a lot. I was using addons that could hide the UI and show smaller nameplates. Removed all of those and never had the issue again.

1 Like

Specs for me as the same yours. And I have 15 FPS.
My last Vega was GTX 1080 ti with old motherboard Z370 and CPU I9 9900.
FPS was 30+.

Just had the same issue, there seems to be some weird issue caused by the Nameplates hiding mod.

An hour into the flight suddenly my CoherentGTDraw went insane and limited my FPS to <15.
At this time, the nameplates were hidden for some time.
Once I toggled the nameplates to show, it went up to 23fps. Once I hid them again, it went up to the regular 45fps.

So there seems to be some kind of interaction or memory leak or similar that is probably caused when hiding the nameplates for a longer timeframe (~10min for me).

@mixMugz maybe interesting for you to know. Not sure what is going on when the nameplates are hidden. As long as they are shown, I see no issues.

Excuse my ignorance, what is a nameplate hiding mod and why do you need one?

There’s a mod:

It allows you hiding the player’s nametags using a key instead of going to the menu.
For me the CoherentGTDraw issue was directly linked to this nameplates hiding, but since I know that toggling it solves the issue again, I’m fine with it.

I’m already aware about issue, seems need to rework this stuff. Working on it

Ah, fair enough. I’ve never had a reason to know another players name so not something I have looked into. I just turned them off from the ingame menu.