Saitek Flight Panels

Never ever am i going to buy Spad Next to make these panels work.
It’s Logitech’s job to make native drivers work…

10 Likes

I will be doing the same, I am going to copy your idea for the Logitech thread TWC if thats ok!!!

1 Like

Sadlty that email address TWC doesnt work, it bounced back!

Check out this poor guy. #<><>"youtubecom/watch?v=Ov9QoOe1mII<><>#* Delete the bits, you know how to do ir!:small_airplane::+1:
He’s well into Saitek/Logitech for well over a Grand! Lets not forget, he has likely got a s*** ton of add-on’s.
It’s obvious, he’s swelled the pockets of said parties.

What is he to do? What, he cant upgrade to the amazing MSFS 2020? Yea, it really is. Shame we’ve been left in the Lurch.

Thanks to all with the ideas of emailing these terrible companies, I shall be right on it in the A.M.

1 Like

FOLKS! Try this. I had an issue with Saitek panels not working properly. Found this and it fixed it for me. It’s an “executable” little fix. This corrects a way that Windows 10 handles USB power. I ran this little executable before logging into sim, viola, panels began to work properly. I can’t promise it will fix your panel issues, but it worked for me and seems to be little know. We can’t put links in here, but google “uraster usb enhanced power manager disable” The top result should take you too the download page that explains exactly what the problem is, and provides the download. Let me know if it works for you! Hoot out!

Edit: Caveat: I have not hooked my yoke and panels up yet in FS2020, but I’m ASSUMING based on prior experience that the problem is the same as I had with FSX

4 Likes

Mine did not bounce back yet

1 Like

Another sad boy who has the switch and multi panels to find they don’t work.
Will post to the vendors as noted above.
Such a shame because the benefits of using hardware as opposed to changing camera angles and using a mouse is just not the same.

Please Microsoft Developer Team incorporate these peripherals in to the sim.
:’-(

5 Likes

I tweeted @LogitechGUK hope they see there are some issues and they get something sorted quickly.
I’ve Got an FIP , and my Multi-panel arrives tomorrow, Disappointed, to say the least. yoke & rudder pedal work I was hoping the rest would

I do think it’s very poor that these don’t work “right out of the box” and that this was even allowed to happen.

2 Likes

Guys send your tweets, Facebook Comments etc to Asobo, Logitech, Microsoft Flight Simulator etc etc, lets get this out there!!!

3 Likes

I have started threads at Microsoft Flight Sim and Logitech G Subreddit pages also, the title for these threads is:

Logitech Flight Sim Panels DO NOT work at all in MSFS2020 - We Urgently need a call to action!

please guys lets get your support around these threads please, thank you!

6 Likes

I have a same issue. I need my multi panel works with MS FS2020.

I contacted Logitech by Phone in Australia which patched me through to Logitech USA, assuming they use VOIP or something but either way the Technical Support person took down my Mobile Number and Email address and said I would get a call or email from the development team when they implement a driver.

he stated other people have contacted them about this issue etc.

I asked him if he can assure me if they are in fact working on a driver for MSFS2020 and he did not confirm or deny he simply said that they are doing their best and that they want to do the best for their customers.

I left it at that because I knew i was not going to get an ETA, a clarification etc so sorry guys I don’t have any more info on this.

HAS ANYONE ELSE HERE MADE PHONE CONTACT WITH LOGITECH TECHNICAL SUPPORT ON THE ISSUE, ONE OR MORE OF YOU MAY GET A MORE CLARIFIED ANSWER, PLEASE POST YOUR PHONE CALL WITH TECH SUPPORT HERE THANK YOU!

5 Likes

This can be manually done, and will only fix the panel/screens but still not going to work on MSFS 2020. This ytube video explains the manual way, in case you are, like me, not trusting any downloadable EXE.
#//–<><>“youtube###/watch?v=kQDl-AvREZA”<><>//#*

So it wont work in MSFS2020, not sure how thats going to help but thanks Stale!

1 Like

I meant if you have bought the panels recently, you will still need to get the power issue solved (screen doesnt turn on when tested) this is an ongoing issue even if you change the usb port used etc., pretty much you will need to do the whole process (power management) again. This is just for those folks that bought a new set logitech/saitek version, I assume they will not fix this and might save the headache if MSFS 2020 recognize the panels (which it doesnt right now) but led/screens doesn’t work.

1 Like

I have raised a “ticket” with Logitech Australia regarding the drivers. Maybe they will respond, and I shall keep you all informed on the result.

4 Likes

Same issue with Switch panel here! Test program works but peripheral is not recognized in game …

3 Likes

Awesome thanks Lance, I have threads over at the subreddits of Microsoft Flight Simulator and Logitech G with the title:

Logitech Flight Sim Panels DO NOT work at all in MSFS2020 - We Urgently need a call to action!

I also have a thread at the Logitech support forum called

Saitek Radio Panel and AutoPilot Panel not Working MSFS2020

Hoping we can keep the traction going on these threads guys thank you!

3 Likes

Yes I tested mine and they both work in the test program, wow I didn’t know that some aren’t working at all, ohh boy I really hope they resolve this, I feel that if these were still Saitek then things would of been different!

2 Likes

Personally I would like ASOBO to create a native Driver set for these devices internally so they just work when you connect them, like their current peripheral support list and they simply get added to that list, I don’t want to get into that as its only negative at the end of the day.

I would prefer those guys to see it as an oversight and correct it, creating a negative space is not going to help us, thats my two cents!

1 Like