Saitek Flight Panels

Hi just a quick ? Are you driving a Porsche? That would be nice…
Ok here is my last suggestion - start removing the device and it’s data when it’s plugged in - cause you need the plugin data at that time - delete it, after you unplugged it. Here is how you find the data:
See screenshot - sorry it’s German but pictures say more than words…

Devices and Printer
Propperties
Details
HardwareID is what you need
Open regedit.exe in command prompt
Find the entry Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\ControlSet001\Enum\USB\VID_06A3&PID_0D06\5&521a615&1&8 (in your case the VID is different)
Unplug now and delete the VID_…that your AP is using but leave all others in there
Close regedit
restart computer
Plug in again after reboot
Device should report that it’s installed again
open regedit with the address it’s showing in the Devices and Printers… (might be the same)
look for EnhancedPowerManagementEnabled and set it to 1
close regedit
try now

1 Like

That would be nice, but I dont have a Porsche yet… hahaha.
Und kein Problem mit dem Deutsch, ich komme aus Spanien aber kann auch Deutsch.

Thanks again for your support GuiHuy! Now I am not at home but as soon as I get there I’ll try it and post back.

Best Regards to all.

Ok, in case you have problems deleting the key in the registry, go an get a free registry deletion tool. I used one from CHIP.DE. I’ll check the name and let you know it later. Also bis später
Registrar Registry Manager 9.01 kannst Du verwenden…ist in der Home Edition ausreichend für diese Korrektur. Mein Windows Professional hat mich nicht löschen lassen und die Berechtigung konnte ich auch nicht verändern. Vielleicht war es auch mein Virenscanner aber egal, REGISTRAR macht es…

Something’s doubling the events somehow, but I really don’t know what it could be. Our plug-in works by sending the event to the sim and then reading back the data that is sent by the sim so we can display it on the panel. Somehow, Flight Sim is seeing a single event and treating it as two. The fact that it’s fine on the first event but then not on subsequent ones suggests an acceleration multiplier is at work somewhere.

I believe SPAD and other third party options do include acceleration or multiplier options for events - have you ensured that those are not enabled in those programs and then also ensured that they’re not running?

SPAD can definitely do acceleration, although I don’t use it:

Although I may look in to it for things like CRS/HDG.

The last time I saw duplication like this was when I had both SPAD, and the Logitech default drivers running at the same time in X-Plane. Both plugins generated an event, and removing one or the other fixed it.

It’s possible the user in question is using SPAD as well as the Logitech driver for MSFS?

Hello again, sorry but yesterday I didn’t have any time at the end to take a look at it…

I followed every single step that you mention (Danke Sehr GuiHuy) and it is still not working, I downloaded Registrar and I even received already my Sabrent USB powered hub and tried with it (da.mm Amazon is fast). Aaand nothing is working, actually, after trying with the powered USB hub the increments are going now like crazy, first x1, second and successive turns x10.

Thanks @Tr1cky for your reply, all of this started happening before I installed SPAD.next and I uninstalled everything already, it looks like what you say, something is doubling or accelerating the inputs… The weird thing is that my radio panel is working perfectly with all drivers that I tried. I don´t know if you have any other idea that I can try.

Thanks again to all guys!

Hi, what is your windows version? And how is your registry looking like? Have you rebooted after removing the registry entry for the AP? We could also try to verify our setting online via terminal connection/screensharing using TeamViewer or Skype if you like. Just let me know if you like to keep trying.

Ok, after all the trying’s that @GuiHuy (thanks a lot again!) and me were doing onto my PC on the skype session, none of them worked… We tried deleting all the registries and content that SPAD left onto my computer but still no fix found. So I am still stucked where I began.

I am starting to think seriously about formatting C and reinstalling Win10…

Ok i have to say. In regards to using the Multipanel and the switch panel. No honey comb. I’m using the Thrustmaster Airbus stick/throttle. Is a pain in my ■■■. If i set my light dials in the cockpit overhead etc and then press ANY buttons on the switch panel it turns off the overhead light/pedestal lights. TBH im about to throw this expensive panel stuff out the ■■■■ window.
BUT here is the real kicker that i JUST dont understand. If i remove the logitech drivers. And us Spad instead there are no issues. Why is that. Do those guys make better drivers that Logitech. I dont understand.

I dont understand why i had to buy $40AUD of software to make something that should work… Work.

There are so many factors in peripherals that the core sim seems to be challenged with that the add on provider can’t cater for all scenarios, I have the Multipanel and Switch Panel and have no issues with the Logitech drivers.

Try turning on the saitek panel light switch on first then adjusting your lights and see if that helps

He is talking about the AP - auto pilot - and not the switch panel for lights, becons, engines, …

I must state, that with another user in another thread, I have the problem that when I install this latest Logitech plugin, I cannot go into controls without the game crashing right to desktop. With the plugin uninstalled I can access the controls without issue…

I hope maybe this helps.

Hey man what’s up? Still the issue on your AP? I found the airplane value settings for increasing the altitude when you turn left or right. So if your problem remains, you could change the value to 50 and after that, the value would be doubled by whatsoever is casing it and it would be 100. It’s better than nothing. Best regards Guido

Problem with Saitek Pro Flight Multi Panel when using Thrustmaster TCA Throttle Quadrant! who also has the wrong value and how to fix it?

[image]

The image is not there so no chance to catch the solution…

Hello,i´m new here and i have buy the switch panel and the radio panel but i cannot make them to work because i cant make the drivers to work. when i isntall the flight simulator plugin * Software Version: 8.0.313.0, the exe file is corrupt, and keeps telling me that no arguments use , i already try the “” soluction with no sucess, and athe instalation of the plugin do not create a shortcut in the desktop so i keep thinking that the installation is not ok. can you please share the directory with the files exe and xml so i can run the plugin.

thanks in advance, best regards

https://download01.logi.com/web/ftp/pub/techsupport/simulation/MSFS_Plugin_x64_Software_8.0.313.0.exe
Will be installed at C:\Program Files\Logitech\Microsoft Flight Simulator Plugin by default.

Logitech install such driver in c:/Program Files I believe. Once installed the MSFS knows where they are and they should light up when the sim is active, the radio panel will light up after you have the radios on in your plane. The switch panel will light up the landing gear lights if your plane can retract them.

thanks, but i already have the installer, what i really like is a zip of the folder after the installation, so i could overwrite the exe and xml files to try if it works. sorry for my bad english. thanks