Saitek Multi Panel Test Software

Flight Panels Test Software

Downloads - Flight Multi Panel – Logitech Support + Download

Exactly mate.

edit

@JAstor63
Also try → https://web.archive.org/web/20201001115703/http://uraster.com/en-us/products/usbenhancedpowermanagerdisabler.aspx

1 Like

Here’s a link to the magical USBEnhancedPowerManagementDisabler

I hope this works.

Whaaat. @TenPatrol was ahead of me… again…
:rage:

:rofl:

3 Likes

Hello everyone and thank you very much for your help, I’m telling you that since yesterday I’ve been checking that when I go in and it fails, which is usual, if I first reinstall the panel drivers “MSFS_Plugin_x64_Software_8.0.313.0”, it works correctly, I don’t know what point are they broken but you comment some everything points to MSFS, the question is that if I launch it before the simulator it seems for now that it works correctly.
The USB power always checked if it was deactivated in the control panel and even when it was disconnected it kept failing.
It is clear that if it continues to work well for me from now on with the trick of reinstalling the drivers before starting the simulator, it is clear that MSFS breaks them.
I will comment later on how it goes so that other colleagues know how to solve it, even though curiously it seems not to be very widespread and that it only happens to a few of us.
By the way, I will tell you that I have the COMMUNITY folder empty for all these tests in case they could interfere with something.

A greeting and a hug to everyone

Oh and again sorry for my English, it’s a translator

2 Likes

I am Julious when I read some of you got the flight switch panel to work. I tried all of your suggestions and it is dead.

Windows control panel picks it up as the correct device when I plug it in to a USB port, so I know it is working. It had problem when MSFS first came out. It worked without a problem for more than seven months. Now it is not working again.

Logitech blames Asobo for changing too often. Asobo is blaming Logitech for not keeping up. Pointing that the driver hasn’t changed since Dec 2020.

So, are we watching a ping pong dual?

1 Like

Maybe you can find valuable information here?

1 Like

Hello, I understand you perfectly, it is very frustrating to go flying when your devices fail, I have a yoke with accelerators, multipanel and buttons, all from saiteck/logitech. It worked well at first but a few months ago it started to fail randomly and it got worse and worse. These days, out of every 6 times that I entered, maybe 1 worked for me, I’ve been reinstalling the drivers for two days before starting MSFS and well now, one out of every two times it works for me, it’s a shame but at least it works. What annoys me the most is that a software solution can be had if logitech wanted, since the “spad next” software installs something that makes it NEVER FAIL, what happens is that I don’t like the system of having to configure absolutely everything, it is only in English and I am not clear, but what is the devices always work when entering the simulator without problem. But you and I must be the only ones on the planet that happens to them and of course they don’t bother :frowning:

What antivirus software do you use?

Spadnext is worth every penny and recommended for 3rdparty airplanes
(FBW, Fenix,PMDG,CJ4 WT, …)

Logitech (Saitek) hardware and software only works correctly with default GA airplanes.

1 Like

I don’t have antivirus installed, only the one for W11 itself, the spad next thing is really effective, but it’s all in English and for me it’s not easy to configure, but it works very well, and the saiteck drivers fail me with all the original ones and bought, now reinstalling every time I enter in a couple of attempts it works, well, a shame

Trying and trying, nothing works. - Is SPAD.neXt is the only working solution???

I have Logitech switch panel is * Saitek switch Panel the same???

Yep, Logitech, Saitek are the same. Logi bought all flightware from Saitek.

Hello, yes, with the spad next drivers, the test that I did did work always and everything, but it seemed a bit complicated to configure for me because of the language, and what I got did not convince me, but understanding the program well, it must be the best. you have 15 days to try it for free
Luck

Add exclusions for LogiMicrosoftFlightSimulator.exe and file path.

How to.

Click “start” and type powershell.
Right-click on it and select run as administrator.

Copy the following command and paste into powershell (right-click to paste into powershell).

Add-MpPreference -ExclusionProcess LogiMicrosoftFlightSimulator.exe

press enter

Copy the following command and paste into powershell.

Add-MpPreference -ExclusionPath “C:\Program Files\Logitech”

press enter

Copy the following command and paste into powershell.

Add-MpPreference -ExclusionPath “C:\Program Files\Logitech\Microsoft Flight Simulator Plugin”

press enter

Restart PC.

1 Like

Thank you very much, any idea is appreciated, I will try it, hopefully it will be fixed with this advice. :+1: :+1: :+1:

1 Like

unfortunately it doesn’t work with the latter either, but thank you very much for the help very well explained.

Installed SPAD.neXt working great. Did not run into any problem the first 24hrs,
He deserves the payment for fixing an issue that the manufacturers will not.
Great Job!

1 Like

It would be good if we all wrote to LOGITECH to demand that if a company external to their hardware is able to make it work, they solve it in the same way and stop talking nonsense as if it were the fault of the user of their products or the software of others. SPAD gets it, you do it too, that’s why you pay for your products, which with the years they have without any improvement, you already have them more than amortized.

It is my humble opinion

PS: I have already written to them demanding that they at least recognize it as they do with SPAD

1 Like

Did you get it fixed, because I have the same issue…