Saitek Rudder Pedal brake axis

I seem to be having an axis problem with my saitek rudder pedals. It’s supposed to be a relatively linear curve, however I barely press the toe brake and it automatically jumps to 50%. I can’t seem to find a way around this and I don’t think it’s been an issue in the past. It makes braking while taxiing almost unbearable because it slams on the brake each time I touch it. I attached screenshots

As you can see, the middle with the little white dot is essentially the start point with the slightest touch. This is more than 50% braking as far as I can tell. It should be starting in the bottom left and following a linear line to top right.

Any help would be appreciated

1 Like

Here are my sensitivity settings for the brakes axis (L-AXIS-X and L-AXIS-Y) on my Saitek rudder pedals. I have very smooth and easy control of braking action with this. You may try and see if it fits your need.

Best regards.

1 Like

Thanks i’ll give it a try :crossed_fingers:

Hi there,
I moved your post into the Peripherals section.

Any fix? I am having the same issue.

I set my sensitivity- sliders to about -52 and it’s a lot better that way.

Having the same issue! Non linear axis movement - jumps straight up to 50% and then becomes linear.
Not a sensitivity or deadzone issue…

1 Like

Hi,

I have this problem too, using TM TPR and as soon as press the toe brakes its 50% and linear from then on. Has anyone come up with a solution? I’ve tried calibration in the game devices section and such but the white dot starts half way for me and I can’t seem to get it to start in the bottom left.

Hey,

just put my setup up after a long time again and im having this exact problem. Bit frustrating not finding an solution to this xD