Save drone camera control settings

Hi @BobbyFuzzy,
This would be nice if it would stay where we set it! I have to re-adjust them on next MSFS launch.

Not sure if it’s a bug or if they did that by design - or forgot.

Could file a zendesk on it as a feature request.

i just opened a Zendesk request to add the feature. Thanks for confirming…

3 Likes

Agree, but I think in the case of the drone camera, as it can be moved and zoomed without constraints I think from a design standpoint it sort of makes sense to reset the speed as this is going to be changed dynamically depending on the perspective you’re trying to achieve.

I have mine bound to keys on my keyboard and/or I just use an xbox pad then I can easily change the speed at any time.

1 Like

Good point! :slight_smile:

It’s probably why they have done it that way. Be nice to have an option there though “Keep this Setting” for those that want to save.

The problem with your solution is that it doesn’t show you the value of the changes when using keyboard shortcut. I don’t want to have to do this every single flight. It’s a simple enough request to save the setting I want to set it to. VOTE!

I think this would be really helpful feature and not too much effort for Asobo to implement but it wold be super convenient I like seep 40, default is soo slugish

agree totally.

1 Like

Is any one else having an issue with the showcase cameras drone speed not being remembered from its last setting? Mine keeps defaulting to 4% after I set setting it at 75% in the current session.

As soon as I restart the sim, its back at 4%!

Many thanks

I’m looking for an answer to the same question. I have searched the options, but don’t see a place to save.

Is it supposed to be remembered? I didn’t see anything that said the settings would be saved.

All other camera settings are.

1 Like

Well, I upvoted to eliminate the drone speed resets … it would be much more pleasant if after a reset (F) the drone speed would still be at the values I chose them to be and not revert back toi their defaults.

Also theres this issue with the drone speed when using Bookmark In / Out … with me it always snaps to around 32, which is way too fast for a nice moving cam shot. Has anyone found a way to set the drone bookmark spoeed themselves? If not … I would like to add this to the wish list too: the drone Bookmark In/Out Play speed should adhere to the speed set by the user.

1 Like

Looks like the drone setting zoom resetting to default hasnt been addressed in the latest SU4, sadly

Was it promised?

No. It’s just an irritating thing that could easily be fixed, so that all settings (as they are mostly) stay where you last set them

I don’t see the point of listing all of the current bugs in the software that are not promised to be fixed and we’re dutifully not fixed in this delivery.

If it’s important to you than vote the wish list topic more so that it goes up in priority

After each start of a flight in MSFS Rel. 1.21.13.0 the drone speed and drone focus mode is reset to zero percent. Is it possible to set this permanently?

Thx a lot in advance for your hints
OiLinga

I’m still having issues with the drone speeds being reset. It makes flying the Drone Camera much more annoying. I would love to see this setting saved.

in the sim, when you set drone camera zoom level to 60 (the default zoom level is 50%,why can’t you make it decided by players?) and after exit drone camera mode and back ,the zoom level (drone camera)is back to 50, it’s annoying

User defined drone speed should definitely be a persistent setting, not just during a flight but between sessions.
Quite a few peeps from SU10 beta have indicated what a chore it is to keep having to adjust this setting when it changes back to a default setting all the time.

Thanks.