Seafront Simulations newly released and purchased now missing from CM & MP

Edit: Xbox denied both refund request because consumables. Does anyone know if they ban you for doing credit card chargebacks? I have a legitimate claim of goods not received but don’t know how they will respond to that. Thanks.

Hello,

On Thursday I purchased the newly released Seafront Simulations packs from the marketplace. All of them downloaded successfully.

Now, however, even when showing owned content, all except the free core library and Vessels: Anguilla, St Martin, & St Bart’s are visible on the marketplace and on my content manager (both installed and not installed).

Wondering what happened to my purchased Global Shipping & Enhanced AI add-ons that we’re also purchased but now seem to be pulled from the marketplace?

Thanks if I’m missing something.

Cheers

This is what is missing:

Marketplace today:

Content Manager:

The two circled in my first screenshot are missing from both despite downloading successfully.

They’ve removed them for now as global vessels and enhanced ai were found not to be working. I assume when they are fixed they will reappear back in your library.

Oh thanks. Is there any official post about this, and how to go about getting them refunded?

Cheers

Theres a post in third party scenery for it

Thanks.

Microsoft just denied both of my refund requests despite them continuing to be pulled on Xbox.

Consumable item has been used.

I hate this points system instead of direct dlc purchases because legitimate issues have no visibility to people doing refunds; all they see is a consumable purchase and say nope. It’s like they don’t even read your notes.

What.

@SeafrontSims Is there anywhere I can turn to for support on this? Zendesk said refunds go through MS/Xbox but I’m having trouble here.

Here’s the Oct. 2nd update from the dev:

I found out too yesterday that the content were missing from my Xbox Content manager… I do own a PC and it’s still installed and working well on my PC… they just pulled it out of the marketplace until they found what’s wrong with the product!

That’s all well and good but the content has been pulled so I expect a refund and I will repurchase it if and when a working version is released.

I’m not sure what I have even paid for since I haven’t received any content.

I guess it’s time to do chargebacks.

I Can’t believe they denied your refund… they know the product as an issue!!

Statement from the dev on the refund:

We have also raised the point of refunds for those of you that have purchased these for Xbox. As our publisher, Microsoft own this process. We hope once the Xbox issues are fixed we can welcome you back and you can enjoy them as intended.

I was aware that there might be issues but I had no idea two content were removed.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.