Select Departure Airport - History not showing previously selected airport

I just tried this again, go to world map, select airport as Departure not yet one of the three in history, load flight at airport, click “Ready to Fly”. Return to main menu, go to world map, previously selected airport not present in the history.

Restart the flight sim, open the world map, previously selected airport still not present in the history.

Note I did not start up or leave the airport. Maybe that’s related.

:wave: Thank you using the Bug section, using templates provided will greatly help the team reproducing the issue and ease the process of fixing it.

Are you using Developer Mode or made changes in it?

No

Have you disabled/removed all your mods and addons?

Yes

Brief description of the issue:

This is an old bug that has been fixed once before. The airport history does not update in the world map. Always shows the same 3 airports. No matter how many times I use or search for other airports.

Provide Screenshot(s)/video(s) of the issue encountered:

Detailed steps to reproduce the issue encountered:

Use the world map. Pick an airport OTHER than one of the 3 listed in the search history. Start the flight. Exit to world map. Still shows random other airports…some that I have never flown from/to or even searched for.

PC specs and/or peripheral set up if relevant:

Windows Story Version

Build Version # when you first started experiencing this issue:

SU9 release and all 4 betas of SU10. Also, happened back around SU4.

:loudspeaker: For anyone who wants to contribute on this issue, Click on the button below to use this template:

Do you have the same issue if you follow the OP’s steps to reproduce it?

Provide extra information to complete the original description of the issue:

If relevant, provide additional screenshots/video:

Don’t know why you are having this problem. Airport history has been working for me ever since around the last time I posted in this thread.

It actually changes? I have the same 3 airports all the time. Been that way for months.

2 Likes

Hello @mjchernis,
Have a look at this topic as it “may” be what you are describing:
https://forums.flightsimulator.com/t/i-cannot-load-any-different-airport-and-plane-always-the-same-airport-and-same-aircraft-non-ascii-windows-10-account-name/302113

The map is always one airport behind. If I fly say from EGGD to EIDW, next time I start the sim it will show EGGD as a potential departure airport but not EIDW. I am pretty sure it used to show the previous flights arrival airport as a potential departure airport before the sim was updated from 8 to 9.

I don’t recall it showing the arrival airport ever. Only the departing airport.

YES

NO EXTRA INFOS

It used to shift the last airport you arrived at into the list of potential departure airports the next time FS was started. Think about it, its logical that it would have done so too, you arrive at an airport so naturally that could be the one you leave on your next flight. Anyway it doesn’t do that now, it lists the one you have already left on your previous flight which is fairly useless as a departure suggestion.

:wave: Thank you using the Bug section, using templates provided will greatly help the team reproducing the issue and ease the process of fixing it.

Are you using Developer Mode or made changes in it?
No

Have you disabled/removed all your mods and addons?

Yes
Brief description of the issue:

Recent airports history on world map menu not longer updated
Provide Screenshot(s)/video(s) of the issue encountered:

Detailed steps to reproduce the issue encountered:

Go to world map,in drop-down menu for departure your last airports are not there.

PC specs and/or peripheral set up if relevant:

Build Version # when you first started experiencing this issue:

SU10

:loudspeaker: For anyone who wants to contribute on this issue, Click on the button below to use this template:

yes

no additional information

N/A

Unable to reproduce.