September 10th, 2020 Development Update

I know, I’m not getting my hopes up yet. Hopefully we will be pleasantly surprised in 10 days.

1 Like

Website is back up for me

Anticipating this update. Hopefully the systems and avionics updates fix my autopilot :stuck_out_tongue:

Nice, I like the amount of things that are patched. If Asobi keeps working that hard, the game will be perfect soon. Can’t wait!

Hopefully they will now allow us to change aircraft (keeping previous settings) and/or airport without going back to the main menu.

4 Likes

Will the weather fix also include a shorter delay? Having three days old weather makes flying with vatsim for example a pain in the behind.

2 Likes

Thanks for the info. :slight_smile:

In the snapshot it says those are still “In Progress” so hopefully they will achieve some significant progress on fixing it.

1 Like

Wow! This is a great patch!

1 Like

So if I well understand we bought a beta version… thanks Microsoft well done the buyers are doing the tests it is free of charge !!!

2 Likes

Will this include G1000 fixes to allow connection with devices like Realsim Gear?

Great! I can’t wait for this. I haven’t been getting the wind issues that everyone else is mentioning specifically, but I have been having weather that is very different than outside my window. ATIS always says few clouds 700 feet few clouds 4000 feet few clouds 12000 feet despite the lack of or presence of more clouds. Wind is also mentioned at 51kts today but on Foreflight it’s only 6… but definitely isn’t 51kts because my 152 would crumble if it was.

Looks like an amazing update, keep it up team. :smiley:

1 Like

Exciting news… Looking forward to this patch!

1 Like

I just hope that the marketplace updates will correct the Steam version prices for us in Brazil. The prices in this version are 48% higher than the prices in the Microsoft Store version marketplace. Basically we pay exactly the same price for each content in the US converted into our currency, while MS Store users enjoy the regional price.

1 Like

Sure hope the performance fixes are truly significant and we won’t be let down. Also hope that they do get around to bringing the night lighting back to what it was from those alpha screenshots…

1 Like

there is monthly update, also patch note list description will have all details at release, if it’s not on this update, will be on other update.

2 Likes

It seems that Carenado is updating an airplane… Wow… unheard off

2 Likes

Cannot access the site will have to wait

You can do that through the developer menu can’t you?