Server issues today?

Trying to fly, but can’t get passed the initial loading screen…Rebooted to make it wasn’t an issue on my end. Still stuck trying to load the sim…Loading bar gets about 3/4 across and is frozen…

13 Likes

I’m assuming its a server issue, as I am having the same problems.

2 Likes

Same problem in Belgium

1 Like

Same probem here in Italy…

1 Like

Same thing in California.

2 Likes

Same problem in Sweden, my loading bar goes to 100% but then it stuck.

4 Likes

Hello everyone,

We have noted this issue and are currently investigating. We will share more information as soon as we can.

Thanks,
MSFS Team

5 Likes

Having the same issue on my end, hopefully it is fixed soon!

same thing here in brazil, screen locked and game does not start

1 Like

Same here in eastern US, stuck at 100% and won’t load.

Just a PSA, it seems that FS2020 will not load for now as it’s possible there are ongoing server issues. The team is aware and hopefully a fix should come in a few hours, hope this is resolved!

SU 10 beta – Working fine in Maryland USA. Both MP server and Azure Voice

Just tried again for the third time, still not working. I’m on eastern US servers maybe western works?

Yeah is down here in the UK, cant get past the initial loading screen…

I’m really hoping this will get fixed soon! Just spent 30 minutes planning a flight with the Fenix A320.

Is that the reason why when I start up MSFS it took like 8 minutes to get to the main menu?

Experiencing this server issue in Vancouver, BC.

1 Like

Why is a server issue stopping you guys from playing, there is an offline mode so a server issue should not prevent you from launching the game, obviously it is so that’s pretty poor.

I can’t launch the game without a internet connection which sucks. But then again I never fly without live weather so there’s that.

Loading screen forever. Awaiting fix…Eastern Canada

Same in Boston USA