Servers Down - Stutters - Connection Issues [June 2024]

It seems since sim update 15 the disconnections are back. I had 5 this afternoon when flying from stuttgart to Geneva on Vatsim . Did other users have the same issues ?

3 Likes

Persistent disconnection problems with high speed wired connection in UK.

I’ve also had constant disconnection/reconnect issues since yesterday.

They happen every 10-15 seconds so are making any flights impossible.

I’ve restarted my router, signed out of & back into my MSFS account with no success.

Another point is that I’ve been trying to download the D-Day package & have had nothing but trouble in doing so, with download/decompression hangs.

Great Internet speeds, based in UK.

1 Like

SERVERS DOWN, due a XboX maintenance.

Scheduled maintenance6/11/2024, 7:00:00 AM
Scheduled completion6/11/2024, 1:00:00 PM

6 Likes

Wonder if they fixed all the ‘checking for updates’ and loading bar hangups lately.

1 Like

This xbox scheduled maintenance is for Destiny 2.
There are some reports for MSFS but it doesnt seem related to the xbox outage page report

We’re aware some users may be experiencing issues accessing the MSFS servers. Can those of you who are having difficulties please let me know which platform you are on? Steam, MS Store, or Xbox?

Thanks for your Patience
The MSFS Team

1 Like

No data for me on PC with the MS Store version.

3 Likes

I’m off-line in UK at 1900 local - 1800Z. Would be useful if they made clear what time zone.

2 Likes

MS Store no online data

1 Like

PC. No store, crashes when loading flight plans or just trying fly anyway. Was fine 6 hours ago.

No data PC with the MS Store version

2 Likes

hi, yes I have problems reaching the server, no live weather, no marketplace, I have the microsoft sore version, thanks

When i say on store. I mean i cant access the marketplace within the sim. Cheers
Uk also

1 Like

Offline on MS Store version in Germany 1802 zulu time.

MS Store here, UK.

MS Store No internet in the UK

MS Store, no connection in Brazil.

MS Store no connection Germany

1 Like

Same here, Europe