Servers Down - Stutters - Connection Issues [June 2024]

No go here in Alaska

1 Like

PC MS Store version.

1 Like

Steam, Working fine (UK)

PC MS Store version.

Interestingly my tail number customisation also keeps disappearing. Well they obviously know about it so best leave them to it.

Same here in Spain

2 Likes

Offline at Wilmington, DE at 1900 GMT (1500 local).

Well thanks MS. I’ve just spent the last 2 hours of my life trying to fix the problem, thinking that it might be something at my end. Now I have to spend more time reverting my system to where it was before.

Thanks Again MS - I really appreciate this ****

5 Likes

MS Store.

Situation normal, here.

No Issues.

No connection PC with MS Store version.

They say 7 am to 1 pm. On which time zone? Can anyone tell me the outage times in zulu please?

If it’s based on the time in Redmond, I’m guessing it will be back up in about 45 mins - 2000Z (2100 BST)

Same here in France

MS store on PC.

It’s looking like it’s not the XboX maintenance that’s causing the PC/MSStore outage.

this evening i see that by the cockpit ( white point ) and data disconnected even though my internet connection is good

Hi @CCM200 ,
Regarding the disconnection, there is currently a known problem with the servers:

Also here in France, offline

MS Store version has no network connection for me.

Also, when I create a flight using a PMDG 737-800, the controls don’t respond to the mouse, the EFB is missing, basically unusable. I believe that the two are connected as this worked last night.

1 Like

I am on the store version. Servers are not available for me. Unable to use the PMDG B737 due to no data. Yoke turned to the left. FS2024 will be worthless if MS doesn’t get these server issues fixed. Seems like server problems are occuring every other day now.

2 Likes

I have the same, PMDG 737 is not validating.

1 Like