Servers Down - Stutters - Connection Issues [June 2024]

MS Store Version Here - Canada. No network connection.

Also, I signed up for a notification when the server maintenance was complete. I received that at :06 past the hour. Relaunching MSFS, I still have no network connection.

1 Like

I just did the same thing. Donā€™t feel too bad.

No live weather, no market place, bad scenery, on line atc messed up

When your internet is working normally and MSFS is offline you can almost be 100% sure itā€™s an outage on the server side. So donā€™t start troubleshooting in that case :slight_smile:

3 Likes

This sucks, my stress relief is busted, before i go to work today. NO FUN at all

2 Likes

Itā€™s amazing how quick they are to try and restore the marketplace servers but when it comes to fixing the mess of the last up date (regarding memory management) well who knows how long thats gonna takeā€¦. Months.

3 Likes

No data for me central USA. PC Store Version

This is one of many reasons why always online is not a good deal.

While I understand the need for it in MSFS, to circumvent the limits of local storage, we REALLY need to do something about these outages both major like this, and minor as we often experience. I DONā€™T want to see a huge big banner in the middle of the screen every time the connection drops for a millisecond; itā€™s completely unnecessary (a small pulsing red dot in some discreet area of the screen is plenty), and as for these major outages, I rarely see other titles have problems like this in other online games like The Crew which makes me wonder whatā€™s going on here that this still happens 4 years in.

3 Likes

No connection, Retail Version

no market, no money. Once you purchase it no refund. lol. at least thats the imprssion i get.

----- the bot must know what i was typing. i went to reply and they told me i need to wait 3 mins. lol.

6 Likes

Sick burn, my man

Wouldnā€™t it be nice if every time the servers went down Microsoft would give everyone a discount in the Marketplace. :money_mouth_face:

It would happen so often that the whole cottage industry would probably declare bankruptcy. Maybe it should be required by law. That would fix the outages overnight, I assure you.

2 Likes

My services just came back in central USA. PC Store.

2 Likes

If you rely on software or services to be available to you 24/7/365 with absolute minimal uptime, you sign an SLA. With an SLA also follows massive payments, not a single $60/90/120 payment that guarantees you many years of uninterrupted gaming. Just relax, bake some cookies and throw on a movie. Youā€™ve earned it.

1 Like

Looks like services have now been restored

1 Like

Back on in the freezing cold U.K :cold_face:

1 Like

lol sure its January not june